Reasons to be Cheerful

Watching some TV with the kids before heading to work and "Hey Duggee" (which is excellent anyway) has done an "Apocalypse Now" episode, complete with a rabbit in the Dennis Hopper part. [emoji38]

Pleased to see some appreciation for Hey Duggee, it's fantastic. The one where they build a sandcastle for a couple of crabs is one of TV's best moments.

30 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:

Pleased to see some appreciation for Hey Duggee, it's fantastic. The one where they build a sandcastle for a couple of crabs is one of TV's best moments.

I've found myself watching Hey Duggee even when the kids aren't in the room.  I regret nothing.

a-woof.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Wee Roly is sum boi. 
My mrs goes nuts at me as I constantly whistle the tune from the Caterpillar badge episode.
I also love the wee mice in the Castle.

Has she seen the Whistling Badge episode? 1:45 on this video
Thank me later!

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I've found myself watching Hey Duggee even when the kids aren't in the room.  I regret nothing.

a-woof.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Wee Roly is sum boi. 

My mrs goes nuts at me as I constantly whistle the tune from the Caterpillar badge episode.

I also love the wee mice in the Castle.

Wait until they grow into Phineas and Ferb.

Very often the best TV you'll watch all day.

Off on holiday tomorrow: Prishtina, Shkoder and Berat. North Shkoder is easily my favourite place on earth, I can't wait to go back. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak off to Elbasan on Thursday night to watch Korca vs Young Boys in the Europa League as well.

Edit: also it's pomegranate season right now. It's crazy how expensive they are here whilst over there lots end up rotting because of oversupply.

Edited by DiegoDiego

2 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Off on holiday tomorrow: Prishtina, Shkoder and Berat. North Shkoder is easily my favourite place on earth, I can't wait to go back. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak off to Elbasan on Thursday night to watch Korca vs Young Boys in the Europa League as well.

That's the most Partick Thistle fan holiday plan ever. I've never even heard of these places - looks like a mass of typos. Enjoy! 

Edit: also it's pomegranate season right now. It's crazy how expensive they are here whilst over there lots end up rotting because of oversupply.

Are you in the lord of the rings? Where are these places?

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

Ideas Above Our Station still sounds as good as ever after all these years. Great record.

Aye, cheers. Thanks to you I'm going to be getting my door kicked in by the paedo polis any minute now. I used Google Voice to search for this album and got this...

Screenshot_20170922-201610.png

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, cheers. Thanks to you I'm going to be getting my door kicked in by the paedo polis any minute now. I used Google Voice to search for this album and got this...

Screenshot_20170922-201610.png

:lol:

Hundred Reasons' first full length album = good.

Molestation = bad.

Just use the Pete Townshend defense and say you were researching a book. Actually, that may have been that actor boy whose name escapes me.

Just now, Sweet Pete said:

:lol:

Hundred Reasons' first full length album = good.

Molestation = bad.

Just use the Pete Townshend defense and say you were researching a book. Actually, that may have been that actor boy whose name escapes me.

Aye it was Townshend. No prosecutor in the world could put him away with a watertight excuse like that.