Reasons to be Cheerful

2 hours ago, stimpy said:

Travel is the real issue, 66 mile round trip so she offered to clump shifts together to cut down travel but it would only be a verbal agreement. If a new manager came in I could be back to square one. It's a big company with a pay structure so there's nothing she could offer if she wanted to.

That and a gobble then.

It was better the year before, weather was amazing and the entire day took us all by storm as we thought it would be shit. 

Well, how shite was that today?? Muddy as f**k. Had a portion of spring rolls between us, a pint of lager, and a few samples. Lucky if we were there for half an hour.

17 hours ago, philpy said:

Well, how shite was that today?? Muddy as f**k. Had a portion of spring rolls between us, a pint of lager, and a few samples. Lucky if we were there for half an hour.

It wasn't shit its just because the ground was muddy that ruined it to some extent. I was tired from work and really just wanted to sit down somewhere :lol:

13 minutes ago, Adam said:

Off work next week. Football on the telly, and got my hole last night. Might even have a beer before the kids come round.

Just as well your ex isn't a member on here or this might be awkward....

3 hours ago, sjc said:

Just as well your ex isn't a member on here or this might be awkward....

That's not even close to being awkward. I get full details in person. 

2 hours ago, Adam said:

I'm always telling her what I'm up to.

Though after today's revelation, I'm not sure I can look you in the face again. Clatty c**t. 

Something so disgusting that a registered nurse is appalled...ye Gods.

Christophe's keeping a running total of the film's he's watched over on the WWTLMYW? thread - Adam needs to do the same so we can slut-shame him to an appropriate degree.