Reasons to be Cheerful

Nice wee job today, home for half 2 then off for 19 days.

I expect G_Man will be along shortly to say he is off on holiday as he seems to be on holiday whenever I am.

Off for twa weeks. Taps aff

I assume your next holiday will be in November?

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

From your posts in the travel forum it sounds like you did a good job of researching and planning your trip to the Far East, and found some less trodden places when you were there. Just a suggestion if you get bored in Edinburgh to organise a trip and at least get a free holiday out of it. My sister and brother-in-law have made a living out of it for 20/30 years, they're not rich but spend most of their time doing what they enjoy, treks in remote places and the like. Very competitive business though.

10 hours ago, Alex_14 said:

To clarify, are you suggesting I set up some sort of travel company? I wouldn't know where to start!

Nah, he means set your house on fire, with your pets inside.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I'm joining this holiday lark for the next week also.

Nothing booked for November though, although I'll have a look and get back.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Teckle. Maybe we can picked up next week on the train. Eh can get the irn bru cans.

3 cunts on a train thread for this pish.

As many as you can manage is acceptable.

I just want to know what other people consume and if I'm drinking more than other Sunday boozers. I'll have had 7 beers and a half bottle of wine today and that's pretty much standard for me.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I just want to know what other people consume and if I'm drinking more than other Sunday boozers. I'll have had 7 beers and a half bottle of wine today and that's pretty much standard for me.

I can't wait until you've had a kid and have to knock the Sunday boozing on the head. You'll be shaking like Kincardine at five to 10 on a Tuesday morning outside an off license. 

I can't wait until you've had a kid and have to knock the Sunday boozing on the head. You'll be shaking like Kincardine at five to 10 on a Tuesday morning outside an off license. 

Lots of people are saying this sort of stuff to me but it's all just a scare tactic and largely over exaggerated. I will carry on drinking as normal.