Reasons to be Cheerful

Perth on a Sunday is shite tbh.

Get yourself down the Rabbie Burns for a laugh though.

That's exactly where we are going. [emoji23]

It's no my choice it's another lads birthday and they've been in there before so away to go back just for a change of scenery.

I have a child free day at Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios tomorrow. 

I was going to make a crack about that being a requirement of your bail conditions but I'm not that type of poster.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Has mrs t been on a diet? She's looking beach ready.

No but I have been a bit more healthy of late and have lost 2 pounds in a week, this is despite drinking every day as well.

That's exactly where we are going. [emoji23]

It's no my choice it's another lads birthday and they've been in there before so away to go back just for a change of scenery.

Remember the Orcs are in town.

On 19/05/2017 at 14:30, Lichtie78 said:

Waiting to clock out on a Friday at half 12 and the gaffer slips you £40 from the scrappies emoji4.png

Got rid of mine this morning, a bit shitty it's either cheque or into your account though, what ever happened to good old hard cash 

When the other half comes back from Costco with a create of 'low alcohol' German lager for healthier drinking through the week, not quite appreciating that 0.50l / relates to the size of the can, not the alcohol content (written as 4.5% in smaller text). In her slight defence, it was right next to the non-alcoholic beer section. So she says anyway.

12 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

When the other half comes back from Costco with a create of 'low alcohol' German lager for healthier drinking through the week, not quite appreciating that 0.50l / relates to the size of the can, not the alcohol content (written as 4.5% in smaller text). In her slight defence, it was right next to the non-alcoholic beer section. So she says anyway.

Is it home brew?