Reasons to be Cheerful

Current First Choice radio advert.

2 birds discussing "what's included in this All inclusive hotel then?"  List of drinks, food, etc, and the last line "Is that lifeguard included?"

The fact that there isn't a male-oriented equivalent advert with "Is the wee wid waitress included" annoys me more than it should.

Fiancé, you say, yeah hand jobs, blow jobs, sex....all stop once married!

I keep hearing this from people, sometimes in jest but other times fear not.

I can understand why sex would decrease due to tiredness, lack of time/privacy after having children. Before having children, I don't understand why couples who live together aren't at it pretty much every night. It's the best thing either of you are going to do in a given day

17 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

I can understand why sex would decrease due to tiredness, lack of time/privacy after having children. Before having children, I don't understand why couples who live together aren't at it pretty much every night. It's the best thing either of you are going to do in a given day

Couples who live apart are at it every time they meet.  Trust me.  I've been married twice.

Couples who live together bitch about toothpaste, the loo roll, whose turn it is to shop, whose turn it is to cook and a myriad of daily, inconsequential dross which sucks the life out of a one's libido.  Ergo, if you want a frequent visit from Nat King, have a delightful and committed relationship but make sure you each have your own place.

'Taxi buses'.

Where there's two in quick succession, but the one in front keeps sweeping up all the public scum, leaving you with a second one all to yourself as if it's one giant taxi just for you.

2 minutes ago, philpy said:

No, no. I only put the slats up. That was the council that put the original fence up. With us being on the end terrace, I just wanted to close the big gaps off a bit.

Do you know what a spirit level is?