Reasons to be Cheerful

Ridiculous 'terrible' TripAdvisor reviews such as the one below.  I get the impression that this guy isn't at the wind-up though:
Capture.JPG.f61109711f77c730a2230f858cfd9787.JPG

I feel sorry for him paying for an Ibis breakfast, never mind anything else. A mistake you'll only make once.

I feel sorry for him paying for an Ibis breakfast, never mind anything else. A mistake you'll only make once.

It actually seems like this particular chap books Ibis hotels specifically for the breakfast. Strange guy.

I hope he does that one where he speaks like a little kid, then that other one where he bellows at the top of his voice.  They're great.

He was actually really quite funny. Not someone I would normally like, but was pissing myself laughing at some points.

Was a funny moment at one point where two guys up in the second tier started arguing over a spilt drink, think Russell Howard thought they were hecklers at first, before one cracked the other with an absolute peach of a punch. Most likely will mention it in future shows...

The tragic thing is that that's probably 100% genuine. Who goes to a hotel for the breakfast?!

FWIW I've stayed in an Ibis twice and never had a problem. The location was spot on, it was quiet and the rooms were clean. That's literally all I care about when booking a hotel. I really don't care about anything else.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

The tragic thing is that that's probably 100% genuine. Who goes to a hotel for the breakfast?!

FWIW I've stayed in an Ibis twice and never had a problem. The location was spot on, it was quiet and the rooms were clean. That's literally all I care about when booking a hotel. I really don't care about anything else.

You hardly ever get bacon for breakfast in Europe apart from tourist resorts. I'm never up in time anyway.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

It's this scene that cracks me up. The cameraman slowly appearing and the look of rage on the black characters' faces with the white folk looking concerned :lol:

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1490271207.335404.jpg

I was literally sitting chuckling away at the image of the cameraman appearing when you posted that.  Hope the guy who guessed Streetcar Naked Desire doesn't need to apologise like Randy does!

On 3/22/2017 at 06:48, Adam said:

He was actually really quite funny. Not someone I would normally like, but was pissing myself laughing at some points.

Was a funny moment at one point where two guys up in the second tier started arguing over a spilt drink, think Russell Howard thought they were hecklers at first, before one cracked the other with an absolute peach of a punch. Most likely will mention it in future shows...

Yeah it was mentioned at last night's show.   Yesterday was his birthday so the Aberdeen crowd sung happy birthday to him as he walked on.

Glasgow = folk fighting in the crowd

Aberdeen - "happy birthday to yooou"

Was a cracking show.  Much better than I expected him to be.  His story about the people taking photos of him at the train station had everybody laughing their heads off. 

Highlight of the night for me though was a guy getting chucked out because he kept standing up in front of people to take photos.  He was taken aside and was having a go at this steward and I overheard him say "I've paid almost £100 for these tickets" as I sat in the freebie seats :lol: