The Universe

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

There's a universe out there where you patented your sex pram and made millions from it.

And another one where he's the paraplegic in it getting poked for a fiver by random strangers.

I want to set the record straight on this whole issue; I never said I'd use the sexual device I've detailed, rather that I just saw a gap in the market and thought of an invention.

I'm sure Alan Sugar never used his shit computers, but he still sold them.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

There's a universe out there where you patented your sex pram and made millions from it.

I've only viewed a few recent posts on this thread but 'sex pram'? A phrase of class.

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 minutes ago, stuartsmfc said:

Aye but what created the space, time, energy, matter? And what caused it to stir very quickly? 

They leaked through a crack in a child's bedroom in another universe. Naturally with all that stuff suddenly squeezing through, things got a bit turbulent. 

10 hours ago, stuartsmfc said:

Aye but what created the space, time, energy, matter? And what caused it to stir very quickly? 

Despite what scientists say about the big bang, there was never a beginning. The universe has always existed.

Take an acid and try and wrap your head around that one.

I like the theory that the Universe expands to a point, then starts contracting again, before it gets so small it reaches singularity and explodes into a new universe all over again. Repeat forever.

I sometimes wonder if you always have the same "life" every time, which is why you get deja vu, and why you can instantly regret a decision as you know fro previous experience it's the wrong one.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I like the theory that the Universe expands to a point, then starts contracting again, before it gets so small it reaches singularity and explodes into a new universe all over again. Repeat forever.

I sometimes wonder if you always have the same "life" every time, which is why you get deja vu, and why you can instantly regret a decision as you know fro previous experience it's the wrong one.

Deja vu is when there is a split second gap between your brain processing what your eyes have taken in rather than instantaneously which is why you get the sensation of having seen it before.

Deja vu is when there is a split second gap between your brain processing what your eyes have taken in rather than instantaneously which is why you get the sensation of having seen it before.

Very interesting