The East Fife Thread

IMG_3203.jpg
Can't be bad!!!
Nice gesture from the Club and puts some early funds in the coffers for the transfer fund for next season if enough people take them up on it!!!

Fair credit to the manager and the players. In fairness our squad has looked very strong in the last few weeks and for the first time this season we have a bench full of players that can change things around.
Very easy to want managers sacked when we struggle but that was never going to happen so can only get behind him and the team. Looking upwards and safe from relegation now

Fair credit to the manager and the players. In fairness our squad has looked very strong in the last few weeks and for the first time this season we have a bench full of players that can change things around.
Very easy to want managers sacked when we struggle but that was never going to happen so can only get behind him and the team. Looking upwards and safe from relegation now

Nice to hear that the good guys of Fife are back up and running (until we visit you)

Think you'll find that that's what the locals called Firs Park!!!

Good try though, I think "swing and a miss champ", is the vernacular the cool kids use!!!

11 hours ago, Wullie McNaught said:

My old man used to rabbit away about how good East Fife were in his day and that they are the Rovers real derby. I just think yer pish emoji6.png

My old man used to rabbit away about how good East Fife were in his day and that the rovers were shite . :rolleyes:

Can anyone make any sense of this:. Raith 0 points out of 9; Ayr 0 points out of 9; Forfar 3 points out of 12; Queens Park 0 points out of 9; but thank goodness for the A teams (apart from Ayr) ie Airdrie 10 points out of 12; Alloa 9 points out of 12; Arbroath 7 points out of 9 and Albion Rovers 6 points out of 9. If it wasn't for these A teams we would be well and truly F-----.