The East Fife Thread

Airdrie needed a replacement for Furtado who has joined Raith until the end of the season, its worrying all this activity going on yet nothing happening at bayview, we need players in before the window closes, another striker is a must and another couple of bodies to bolster the squad wiuld be ideal, i hope we don't wait until its too late and go and get knocked out of the cup tomorrow before we try to bring anyone in.

I doubt Darren’s waiting around players have already turned us down. no point just signing anyone

Where do we go from here? That was fucking embarrassing. Players thought they would win without trying, Lamont, who's been excellent the last couple of weeks was bordering on pathetic today. No fight, no passion. Flattery left mid [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Young can f**k off for all I care. 115 years of our history and this shower of shite have written themselves into our history books

18 minutes ago, fatdoug1938 said:

Where do we go from here? That was fucking embarrassing. Players thought they would win without trying, Lamont, who's been excellent the last couple of weeks was bordering on pathetic today. No fight, no passion. Flattery left mid emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Young can f**k off for all I care. 115 years of our history and this shower of shite have written themselves into our history books

Seen this coming weeks ago but the "real fan purists" can't see through Young, who is, quite simply, a car crash waiting to happen. The odd good performance and result are not good enough. No consistency at all in this team and anyone suggesting a playoff slot needs to stop smoking the shit. (unless its at the other end which is more realistic).

Brora are a good side. Ask Stranraer. But even so, should have been sent home packing.

IMO Young will probably keep EF up this season but your not going to see much decent football under him which really defeats the purpose of going along.

A disgraceful performance from East Fife, poor gamesmanship ie diving, feigning injury, time wasting from Brora and a totally inept team of officials led to a slightly deserved win for Brora. A strong referee and an opposing team showing determination and effort and Brora will be found out but they should enjoy their moment.