Not counting ourselves (obviously), after playing all 9 teams, we've conceded 14 goals to the top 4 sides (3.5 per game) and just 2 to the bottom 5 sides (0.4 per game).

Has the doom and gloom lifted now?

That 5-0 pummelling had a lot of Fife fans with heads in hands.

5-4 with two goals in injury time must have been some game. Are you lads more confident of giving us a game this time?

1 hour ago, grant1903 said:

Aye we done wot yous couldn’t do-hump Albion Rovers 

I wouldn't say beating a team by 1 goal is a humping. A humping is getting scudded 5-0 on your own patch whilst the opposition barely get out of 2nd gear 8)

1 hour ago, smuggfifer said:

Barr still there, thought he was a naughty boy at the Albion Rovers game and getting booted?

No he's very much still here and continuing to get a game. Whatever happened at the AR game came to nothing.

It all went well but not a lot of uptake to be honest. However we are bashing on with looking at live streaming which I would think will have a much larger uptake. See you Saturday

Not slow to give the guy grief, when deserved, so only fair to give the guy credit when it's equally deserved!!!

So well done Pat Slattery on making the SPFL Team of the Week!!!
de33883f2fdab2832a3b7f72572057eb.jpg

Not slow to give the guy grief, when deserved, so only fair to give the guy credit when it's equally deserved!!!

So well done Pat Slattery on making the SPFL Team of the Week!!!
de33883f2fdab2832a3b7f72572057eb.jpg

Never gets the credit he deserves I don’t think, if Gary Naysmith thinks he’s an invaluable asset to the club, that’s enough for me