The East Fife Thread

Stevo you've been missed, your semi-literate banter is missing from this mundane forum.  How does it feel to get five shoved up your rectum.[emoji33]  Looking forward to seeing you and your couple of dozen fellow supporters in "C" stand at San Starko.  Bless you and especially your mum, sisters and daughters I and others enjoyed them all.[emoji6]

Aren't you a grown man in his 50's or 60's. What a sad case.

20 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Stevo you've been missed, your semi-literate banter is missing from this mundane forum.  How does it feel to get five shoved up your rectum.:o  Looking forward to seeing you and your couple of dozen fellow supporters in "C" stand at San Starko.  Bless you and especially your mum, sisters and daughters I and others enjoyed them all.;)

As above ^^^^

Pure fanny.

Stevo you've been missed, your semi-literate banter is missing from this mundane forum.  How does it feel to get five shoved up your rectum.[emoji33]  Looking forward to seeing you and your couple of dozen fellow supporters in "C" stand at San Starko.  Bless you and especially your mum, sisters and daughters I and others enjoyed them all.[emoji6]

Kin ell neebs, settle doon eh?

Where's the monkey with the fag in its puss, been awfy quiet since you lot got a fitba lesson.  Common sonny don't cry your turn will come.[emoji6][emoji4]
[/quote Steak and Gravey admit it you live on happyshopper meat balls cuddled up under the duvet with the family

23 hours ago, steakngravy said:

Stevo you've been missed, your semi-literate banter is missing from this mundane forum.  How does it feel to get five shoved up your rectum.:o  Looking forward to seeing you and your couple of dozen fellow supporters in "C" stand at San Starko.  Bless you and especially your mum, sisters and daughters I and others enjoyed them all.;)

Martin ? does Dad know you are back on the forum ? 

Reading this , we do have the occasional oddball in our support, I realise the Fife "hate" us as the true fife derby dictates,if it's any comfort to you I and many of our support would not mind if the Fife joined us in the championship next year.......there I've said it....nurse ...nurse.....