The East Fife Thread

Agreed pat boys a quality shot stopper, but there's 1000s of them playing amateur every week, dosnt make you a good keeper cause you can shot stop. He an absolute embarrassment, his handling is poor, young Dylan Rooney we had at 16 could kick further than him, a wouldn't like to see him at 0-0 with 20 mins to play backs against the wall.

49 minutes ago, Yur maw punts cooncil said:

Agreed pat boys a quality shot stopper, but there's 1000s of them playing amateur every week, dosnt make you a good keeper cause you can shot stop. He an absolute embarrassment, his handling is poor, young Dylan Rooney we had at 16 could kick further than him, a wouldn't like to see him at 0-0 with 20 mins to play backs against the wall.

He was good at 3-2 with 20 mins to play backs against the wall yesterday.

Who decides what kit we play in now? That's 2 away games against teams wearing blue and maroon, and we've worn the change kit unnecessarily each time.

What happened to wearing your home colours unless there was a clash?

I'm surprised the ref even let us wear red and white against Arbroath.

On 8/18/2017 at 18:49, ATLIS said:

Penrice that was with you guys last season has signed on loan with us, any good?

Excellent player every time I saw him. Solid defensively, good going forward, good left foot. Would absolutely loved to have seen him back at Bayview this season but it was obvious he could play at a higher level than L1 already so not surprised Partick have loaned him into the Championship.

Just now, Forest_Fifer said:

Who decides what kit we play in now? That's 2 away games against teams wearing blue and maroon, and we've worn the change kit unnecessarily each time.

What happened to wearing your home colours unless there was a clash?

I'm surprised the ref even let us wear red and white against Arbroath.

I assume we've decided we'll wear the red and white every away game unless asked not too. Must be to do with getting increased funding from the away kit sponsors. There's been a few seasons we've done that.

I'd prefer if we wore black and gold when possible. We should certainly have been wearing it yesterday. It did clash too much with the maroon.

Great to see Jason Kerr has been called up to the Scotland U-21 squad and not before time. as a fan of a part time, League 1 club I am not naive but it is disappointing that being on the bench for St Johnstone's 2 European ties and joining a championship club in Queens where he has only played one game so far appears to trump his near 80 games he played at Bayview playing every week and developing as a man and a player. I am delighted for Kason personally but just frustrated that he wasn't recognised while at Bayview.