The East Fife Thread

So we're just waiting on news regarding Tony Wallace, Mark Lamont, Ross Mutch and Craig Gordon!!!

By all accounts Big Tone has been invited to preseason to try and earn himself a contract, which is fair enough as Barry has never seen him play, Lamont is on holiday apparently, nobody (not even Liam) knows if Mutch is already signed for next season and Craig has been misplaced/forgotten about totally, he might be locked in a cupboard at the ground or something!!!

Still need at least another half dozen signed IMO and Barry I'm sure will be stalking the loan market like the scary/angry looking man he his!!!

Oh I know just no tellin!

Players I wouldn't mind seeing back in the black and gold, that we could realistically get are (not sure about current contract status); 

Gary Fisher

Bobby Linn

Scott McBride

Sean Dickson

Darren McCormack

Players I wouldn't mind seeing back in the black and gold, that we could realistically get are (not sure about current contract status); 
Gary Fisher
Bobby Linn
Scott McBride
Sean Dickson
Darren McCormack

Bobby Linn is under contract at Gayfield.

Mark Ridgers has been released by thistle he is a former fifer loanee?

Best keeper we had as a loan signing during the Robertson's era.

player-assistant if Barry wants one isn't a bad shout maybe get a Kevin McNaughton (Dundee born?) in that's interested in coaching side once they retire from playing side but that's a great shout, the two pervious were short term I'm guessing Barry's looking for the perfect candidate really to progress.

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

3 minutes ago, T-zero said:

No chance of him going part time

I know I was just joining in with the ex-players list everyone has put together heard the local club up here punted him but he'll have offers elsewhere sadly.

Though I see Paul Willis has joined though.

Would be good if it was Jules, doubt it though. Dees fans don't love him but he's contracted for another year. Doubt Bobby Linn would return, he's doing well at Arbroath and I don't think I'm jumping to any conclusions to say I don't think he loves our club that much. I'd take Fisher and McBride back but neither of them fill me with any great sense of excitement.

Of course, this could all be nonsense and KK could be on the wind up. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Is it a Spaniard a Dundee Spaniard 

I wish!!!

That would be tremendous, Pagey and Jools, we wouldn't need a keeper!!!