The East Fife Thread

It really is a complete farce, and I hope he gets well and truly shafted at this hearing or whatever in a couple of weeks. It's all well and good him spouting shite about investments etc but I can't see how, with us being reportedly in a bit of a mess financially, that this investment is ever going to pay off.

His appearence from start to finish on the STV report is hilarious, the obvious surprise and 'oh f**k I've been caught out here' face when he answers the door is superb, as is his answer to one of the questions where he bumbles about for ages trying to answer, then simply stops himself, realises he doesn't actually need to lie about this one and answers 'yes' with a wee grin on his smug puss :lol:

The man is quite clearly one dodgy b*****d, and hopefully East Fife fans manage to oust him.... I mean the Twigg's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .... soon enough and get the club in their own hands. At that point I hope the club spend a decade or so doing their best Montrose impression and languising in the bottom division without getting relegated so on our 'occaisional' trips into the basement division we can take 12 points off you b*****ds ;):P

Just like you're going to take 12 points off us this season...oh wait...

• 1 month later...

He is currently signed as an amateur for us and all the transfer of registration etc has been done. He can't play until the opening of the transfer window but will then sign a profesional contract. He's happy to be training/playing part time while he continues his uni studies.

Any comments on happening at AFTN forum. Myself I have always advocated ignoring the twit posts, many of which are the same person replying to their own posts and are designed to get angry reactions and complaints. If there was no response and sensible fans ignored as if they did not exist they would dry up. I believe this happened a few years ago with the smelly chemist and hey presto he disappeared.

It would be a shame if these turds caused the demise or changed such a great forum. They then would have won.

Any comments on happening at AFTN forum. Myself I have always advocated ignoring the twit posts, many of which are the same person replying to their own posts and are designed to get angry reactions and complaints. If there was no response and sensible fans ignored as if they did not exist they would dry up. I believe this happened a few years ago with the smelly chemist and hey presto he disappeared.

It would be a shame if these turds caused the demise or changed such a great forum. They then would have won.

The forum is cringeworthy most of the time and the people posting under different usernames doesn't help. It's very much doom and gloom.

It would be good to see a P&B style forum where you have to register to post.

The forum is cringeworthy but the first place I go to find out any news as official website is terrible. So disappointed that money has been siphoned out the club and we've got a pile of debt we shouldn't have. Pleased to be back to having a board who don't communicate with fans and have zero ambition for club. Good on the club on signing an ex Sociedad player tho, our manager will probably play him in goals! Mon the Fife! ;-)