The East Fife Thread

I always thought Davidson did well against us, and I think Dunlop will progress well, they're fizzing over at Stennie with the fact that we've signed him!!!

2 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

I always thought Davidson did well against us, and I think Dunlop will progress well, they're fizzing over at Stennie with the fact that we've signed him!!!

Stenhousemuir finished 4th in league 2 last season by a baw hair hes no jason kerr lol

Stenhousemuir finished 4th in league 2 last season by a baw hair hes no jason kerr lol

Not many are, but Dunlop was one of the main performers in a side that DID get promotion and a player who they wanted to keep, so I'll wait till I see him a few times in the Black and Gold before I pass judgement on him!!![emoji6]

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

haha calm yourself down drama queen. No one is fizzing.

Ross had a great season and we will wish him well. Should be a solid signing for East Fife.

I've read the thread (as i do most teams) and your definition of "fizzing" may differ from a lot of other folks.
Probably "a bit disappointed" is a better phrase.

8 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Squad for Match Day (Minus 54)
???
???, Kane, Page, Linton
???, Slattery, Docherty, ???
Smith, ???

It's been a quiet weekend!!!

Can't wait to see what this looks like tomorrow morning.

So you're saying that 999 times out of 1000 they come to fruition.
Proof please.

Bore off. The amount of times players actually pull out of these things is minimal. You prove otherwise seeing as you’re the one greeting about it?

Not sure why you seem to care so much anyway?

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Bore off. The amount of times players actually pull out of these things is minimal. 

You know that?

The fact is a pre-contract is not legally binding. That's all I'm saying.