The East Fife Thread

The draw was made weeks ago, a competition/ draw could have been run between all classes of every primary in Leven mouth and NE Fife , the winning class gets free access to the game for all children, accompanying parents get in for £5. I know how much Sam spends at the pie stall, multiply that by 25, good wee haul, and a wee visit to the club shop beforehand incase they want a scarf or hat ( to keep them warm) . Catch them young and you have a chance , wait till they are older , and the big leagues become more attractive.

Found myself going to less games as each season passes and I don't really miss it as I have a young family and golf to keep me busy. Tbh I'm not surprised the crowds are down! The look on people's faces when you tell them it's 15 quid to get in tells it's own story and to be brutally honest our ground is soulless, badly in need of terracing to improve atmosphere and matchday experience but we don't really need to so unless I win the lotto it will never happen.

I also think the ownership issues and lack of ambition over the years has had an impact on our poor attendances. This isn't a dig at current board btw.

Me and a few mates will be going to the Cup game against Brora and I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully we can progress to the next round and get a money spinning tie away from home. Mon the Fife

18 hours ago, east fife for life said:

Found myself going to less games as each season passes and I don't really miss it as I have a young family and golf to keep me busy. Tbh I'm not surprised the crowds are down! The look on people's faces when you tell them it's 15 quid to get in tells it's own story and to be brutally honest our ground is soulless, badly in need of terracing to improve atmosphere and matchday experience but we don't really need to so unless I win the lotto it will never happen.

I also think the ownership issues and lack of ambition over the years has had an impact on our poor attendances. This isn't a dig at current board btw.

Me and a few mates will be going to the Cup game against Brora and I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully we can progress to the next round and get a money spinning tie away from home. Mon the Fife

What do you pay for your round of golf?

19 hours ago, east fife for life said:

Think a name change is required, 'East Fife when I can be bothred'

Hopefully Craig Watson is fit by then and Kano could move to right back. Think that shows how,thin the squad is and the urgency to get more players in. Aaron will be a big miss as Imfeel he has been one of our most consistent performers who links really well with Mark Lamont. Would love to see Lee Miller who has been released from Falkirk, in an East Fife shirt - could be a great partner for Chris Duggan.

2 hours ago, east fife for life said:
6 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:
Think a name change is required, 'East Fife when I can be bothred'

What does bothred mean? East Fife will always be my team regardless of how many games I attend.

Poor attempt at trying to get back at ayrunitedfw. I'm sure you have the savvy to know what bothred  is meant to be, or do you????

Poor attempt at trying to get back at ayrunitedfw. I'm sure you have the savvy to know what bothred  is meant to be, or do you????

Was the bothred bit the only part of his post you read? Most folk get 2 days off a week if they’re not enjoying the football why would they waste one of them at it? I’ve cut down on games this season for a couple reason not because I can’t be bothred sure it’s the same for others