The East Fife Thread

From what I seen yesterday we definitely need and short of a forward or two possibly bringing in a loan keeper even at short term till January or something.

Millar had a good game in centre of the park. Number 3 also had a good game at left back before he was taken off at H/T but I think once players are back defence and midfield is pretty there just short upfront in final third.

14 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

So would Callum Hendry who came in for us (50).

Yeah I don't think he'll get much games in your First team but sounds a right prospect and his dad being a footballer having just recently joined you guys from his dad's Blackburn team in June but has he not signed on one year deal though following that trial? But i suppose if Kerr impressed he got his extension by being on form with us, so I think it would help his development.

I thought there was an argument that Hurst was more impressive than either of our two recognised forwards (Cummins and Kane) that played yesterday. Early on he had a couple of clever first touch passes that set up chances then obviously laid one on a plate for Willis, so should have had himself an assist. I've been quite impressed with him the last few times I've seen him. He needs a proper run of games somewhere though as he's played very little senior football, even for someone that is just 20.

3 hours ago, Sunshine Fifer said:

Any word on scott linton signing ?

Would take him for cover at LB at a push but do we need any more defenders that's the thing?

I know Page and Kane will be missing through injury still but surely we got plenty with those two that won't feature this weekend for sure.

Would take him for cover at LB at a push but do we need any more defenders that's the thing?
I know Page and Kane will be missing through injury still but surely we got plenty with those two that won't feature this weekend for sure.

Played mostly in midfield for Clyde I'm sure.

9 minutes ago, T-zero said:

Played mostly in midfield for Clyde I'm sure.

Did he? Aye? Oh god this must be under Ferguson tactics no wonder they are swapping for the league above this summer :lol: :unsure2: I just thought he was a defender do we need anyone else but?

Did he? Aye? Oh god this must be under Ferguson tactics no wonder they are swapping for the league above this summer :lol: :unsure2: I just thought he was a defender do we need anyone else but?

Aye, he did! Also at Cowdenbeath. Can't work out what the rest of your post is supposed to mean

Well wishings for the season Fifers. 

I've made a quiz for you to enjoy- can you name the East Fife top scorers per season? Only need to type surnames in here:

https://www.sporcle.com/games/purplefrogg6/east-fife-top-5-scorers-since-9899

Have a go and let me know what you think.

Thank You.

P.s. I'll try not to come to many games this season, managed three last year and EF lost 1-0 in each...sorry

12 minutes ago, JockysJetpack said:

Well wishings for the season Fifers. 

I've made a quiz for you to enjoy- can you name the East Fife top scorers per season? Only need to type surnames in here:

https://www.sporcle.com/games/purplefrogg6/east-fife-top-5-scorers-since-9899

Have a go and let me know what you think.

Thank You.

P.s. I'll try not to come to many games this season, managed three last year and EF lost 1-0 in each...sorry

Only missed out on 98/99, 99/00, and 12/13. 

Some real blasts form the past in there.