The East Fife Thread

On 19/07/2017 at 07:59, westcoastfifer said:

Going to the game on Saturday and looking for a pub to grab a pint beforehand. I'll be with a couple of kids so looking for somewhere that is family friendly, does anyone know anywhere near Tynie?

Ryries right outside Haymarket station. Great pub with a fine selection of ales.

I meant in real life, not just a drawing. Seeing as it wasn't here in time for the Dunfermline game.

Is it PatG for your game tomorrow or is it all ticket for you guys as well?

With us not having a game, was considering taking in your game through at Tynecastle.

Cheers

All ticket, I believe today was the last chance for us to buy tickets, not sure if tickets will be available at Tynie though.

3 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Is it PatG for your game tomorrow or is it all ticket for you guys as well?

With us not having a game, was considering taking in your game through at Tynecastle.

Cheers

Get yourself to the Shippy v Cupar Hearts game instead.

Thought first half we were outclassed by the better team. We were sitting really deep to try and frustrate but it didn't quite work. Second half I thought we were great! A bit more attacking, better passing and more confidence. Pretty confident for the season ahead now and that's without arguably our three best players to come back.