The East Fife Thread

Just now, Sunshine Fifer said:

Yes and I believe he was involved with national squad for u20s

Should Hopefully have good experience then also I think our squad doesn't look to bad as it stands as there will 100% be more players coming in it's still early i think the panic sets in a little cause the bet Fred cup starts so sharp in the season now 

Squad is shaping up well but this is going to be a very tough league this season and I agree with the points above that the players we need to bring in need to be first team players not those to just make up the numbers. We saw it this season that the gap between 5th and being relegated can be as little as 7 points. WIth Rovers, Ayr and most likely a full time Airdrieonians pushing for the top spots, the aim for this season without being unambitious should be to be the best of the rest and hopefully snatch 4th. I notice McBookie have us 4th favourite for the league at 10/1 which I think is overestimating us a bit this early on. Hopefully a few signings in the next week or two.

Pagey and him in the middle, Kano at RB, Docherty presumably at LB, no problemo!!!

move along nothing to see here!!!

21 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Seen a photo on twitter of someones season ticket that was book 126 so I'd assume that's roughly the number we've sold under this new pricing structure. Anyone any idea how similar this is to last season?

It's done by category. So for example.

1-50 is adult

51-100 is child

101-150 is concession etc