The East Fife Thread

1 minute ago, Stevo Fife said:

Hope not. Man will go way down in my estimation if he joins that f*****g skint lot!

Why?  East Fife to Raith Rovers is a step up.  Granted, not a very big one at the moment, but a step up none the less.

Just now, CALDERON said:

Why?  East Fife to Raith Rovers is a step up.  Granted, not a very big one at the moment, but a step up none the less.

Two reasons really.

1) He's just in the door and I'd like to see him stay.

2) I fucking hate Raith Rovers.

Simple as that.8)

Raith have arranged a press confrence for Tuesday morning . So Smith is away . Think we.ll find there was a get out clause in his new contract relating to a full time job coming available . Do no compo either .

All our best players are signed up for next season and some for the next 2 seasons thankfully, so unless your willing to pay for them I wouldn't think any.

Raith are broke and I really would question Barry's morals if he did leave for them especially since he has been hitting the market so soon and getting his guys in !
Barry smith to stay and finish the job and his two year contract !!!!
#monthefife

1 minute ago, T-zero said:

All our best players are signed up for next season and some for the next 2 seasons thankfully, so unless your willing to pay for them I wouldn't think any.

I heard we have some extra nets, bibs, cones and size 5s in the big shed behind the railway stand. Pretty sure we can trade that for your best 3 players.

Raith are broke and I really would question Barry's morals if he did leave for them especially since he has been hitting the market so soon and getting his guys in !
Barry smith to stay and finish the job and his two year contract !!!!
#monthefife

Why would you question his morals? He's been very open about the fact that he wants a full time job and if he is offered the job will no doubt take. just hope we have a replacement lined up.

3 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

I heard we have some extra nets, bibs, cones and size 5s in the big shed behind the railway stand. Pretty sure we can trade that for your best 3 players.

You not better selling that lot and putting it towards your rent?

I think you've been lied to, they were sold for Ryan Stevensons pies apparently.

5 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

I suspect this thread is going to become the East Fife / Wraith Rovers love in:thumsup2

Just now, T-zero said:

I think you've been lied to, they were sold for Ryan Stevensons pies apparently.

Only one man knows the budgets of both clubs for the forthcoming season and he has just abandoned you's to join the Rovers. Think you lot should be the ones worried about budgets and finances given that fact. 

11 minutes ago, taysider99 said:

If Barry Smith does leave i think Darren Young would be a decent replacment from a very limited pool of acceptable managers avalible

He would be my choice of managers that Rovers failed to appoint with Billy stark in assistant likewise was at cliftonhill.

Only one man knows the budgets of both clubs for the forthcoming season and he has just abandoned you's to join the Rovers. Think you lot should be the ones worried about budgets and finances given that fact. 

You will have a bigger budget and are full time not really hard to work that out,

4 minutes ago, T-zero said:

You will have a bigger budget and are full time not really hard to work that out,

Of course but you and the other mink were making out we are skint so I'm  just pointing out we clearly have more resources than you.

Of course but you and the other mink were making out we are skint so I'm  just pointing out we clearly have more resources than you.

Whilst having more debt and no resources, we are doing just fine. Try not to have a break down now not a good look [emoji106]

I would hope that with promotion being our goal, we sign players that done a bit better than 5th in the league last season