The East Fife Thread

No, that was Ryan Couser. The Keeper on the bench today was Thomas Cordery, last Club was Dalkeith Thistle.

Thomas Cordery plays for Danderhall MW AFC Saturday amateurs and Salters Athletic FC Sunday amateurs in the LEAFA amateur league. Released by the clubs to allow him to take part for the day before returning to the ams to see the season out before returning to Junior or Senior football next season.

He has represented LEAFA and Scotland amateurs Select Squads this season.

Decent cup draw for the both of us.

East Fife should certainly fancy your chances given the form you guys are in and our current flight, we seem to save our form for the cups though. Only lost 1 cup tie in 9 this season, that includes wins at Easter Road and Dens Park.

Should be a good old fashioned cup tie.

How much does the away end hold? 

49 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Decent cup draw for the both of us.

East Fife should certainly fancy your chances given the form you guys are in and our current flight, we seem to save our form for the cups though. Only lost 1 cup tie in 9 this season, that includes wins at Easter Road and Dens Park.

Should be a good old fashioned cup tie.

How much does the away end hold? 

Stadium's half and half really so I'd imagine you'll get 900+.

On 1/23/2017 at 07:10, east fife for life said:

I've always fancied hospitality at Bayview but never actually done it. How much is the package and is it any good? Would love to get booked up for game vs St Mirren in cup. Thoughts?

Hospitality is great value for money. Would thoroughly recommend it...

http://www.eastfifefc.info/hospitality

12 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Nope. I had this problem against sevco rangers. Had a couple of rangers fans sitting in my seat that had my name on it and everything. Not the best day when I got the seat next to my usual one emoji50.png

They must have been tiny!

There's a difference between Rangers and St Mirren in that the former would have been all tickets and season ticket holders get first dibs on the tickets so have more chance to get their seat whereas the St Mirren game is pay at the gate with no specified seats.

Doesn't that make a big difference.

On 23/01/2017 at 07:10, east fife for life said:

I've always fancied hospitality at Bayview but never actually done it. How much is the package and is it any good? Would love to get booked up for game vs St Mirren in cup. Thoughts?

I was at hospitality yesterday with 70 odd others. I thought that the food and service were excellent.

The club are charging £45 for a package v St Mirren. When you consider that in addition to the 3 course lunch and coffee/ tea,and admission, you get half-time tea/coffee,pie,match programme and team sheet, I would have thought that it was excellent value for money.

Go for it!!