SFL2 13/14 An Away Fans Guide

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunfermline pubs. Do not go to Jokers. The beer is p**h. (I do not want to be sued) Try the Olive Tree and you may get some free grub. Ask for Ferdous by name. He's a mad Iranian. If you don't fancy walking from there to EEP then get on the Ballingry bus (19). Just remember to get off at East End otherwise you'll land up in Cowdenbeath or some other bandit country. Check Google Maps. If in town - Big John does a nice pint of Guinness at Thirsty Kirsty's in James Street. The latter is very close to the ground.

Thirsty Kirsty's is a bit of a dive.

The guy looked equal levels of angry and confused when I asked for a jagerbomb.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Jokers is a bizarre shout given how it's not in the town centre. And as mentioned is an utter jakeballs pub. I've never been in Thirsty Kirsty's but I'm assured it too is a pub for tinks. There was a guy who was banned for having smelly farts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jokers is a bizarre shout given how it's not in the town centre. And as mentioned is an utter jakeballs pub. I've never been in Thirsty Kirsty's but I'm assured it too is a pub for tinks. There was a guy who was banned for having smelly farts.

http://www.wnd.com/2007/03/40802/

• 4 weeks later...

I out farted the toun farter in the Bruce one night.

This has to be a lie.

If it's not, then - I strongly suggest that you seek medical help. Immediately. That guy is not to be messed with when it comes to bum stink - My eyes were bleeding when i was next to him one unfortunate afternoon, and I was even struggling with the 'Colombian flu' at that point. . .

Get to Docs min.

Jesus wept.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This may interest some or maybe not.

Brechin golf club have recently opened a 9 hole footgolf course. They cater for parties and everyone is welcome.

The bar has a normal licence so no need to be signed in and has catering.

It's only a mile from Glebe park. From the Glebe turn right and head towards Aberdeen and it's on the left as you come to Trinity Village.

Phone 01356 622383 to book.

• 2 months later...

Archived