Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Quentin Taranbino

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember watching out for it when I rewatched Avengers, and I don't think they ever actually confirm he is dead do they? You assume he is and then see him taken away by the medics but unless I remember it wrongly they never actually confirm he is (although the avengers all assume he iis by the way they react)

That looks quality. How are they going to explain Coulson though? His death was pretty unambiguous.

Potential spoiler (it happens a lot in the comics);

Nick Fury is a big user of Life Model Decoys (LMDs) so it wouldn't surprise me if they were introduced as a getout clause

Looks good. I'd love for them to introduce people in this show that would then make appearances in the Avengers films like Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Spider-woman and whatnot.

Think they made the point that Luke Cage isnt it in but its a good vechical to introduce other characters without having to do seperate films. Coulson is the man tho, his Marvel One shot was brillant

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently some guy called Rage will be in it? What can we expect from him?

He's basically the Hulk. He doesn't turn green or change form, but he has superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability and all that jazz which grow with any force applied to him (like being punched etc).

He's basically the Hulk. He doesn't turn green or change form, but he has superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability and all that jazz which grow with any force applied to him (like being punched etc).

Ahh so bit like Bishop then

Ahh so bit like Bishop then

Sort of, in that he absorbs and redishes it out. I'm not sure in the complexities of it, like whether an optic blast (say Cyclops) would hurt Rage. Bishop would just absorb that, it'd hurt Hulk but he would get angrier and more powerful.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Holy shit that was a good pilot.

I dont know if it was the anticipation or what but I was a little underwhelmed

The two geeks kinda grated on me a bit (Fitz and Simmons) and Clark Gregg's role felt a bit like a cameo with one liners rather than lead role

Still good though

Hoping it will settle down into something a bit like Heroes (the show)

Couldn't decide if the end was stolen from Grease or BTTF

The two geeks kinda grated on me a bit (Fitz and Simmons) and Clark Gregg's role felt a bit like a cameo with one liners rather than lead role

Still good though

Couldn't decide if the end was stolen from Grease or BTTF

I didn't mind the two geeks, the female one was really hot so I daresay that helped. I thought Coulson was fantasic, he did come out with a lot of one liners but it keeps the show light, it's obviously following the type of feel that Avengers had with it having plenty of humour.

I'd presume the latter.

Looking forward to this, can really be a game changer for MArvel if they keep it running while films are going out the same time for a bit of cross over and to tie up storylines

Archived