Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Why do Celtic even bother playing in Europe? It's just a waste of the other teams' time. The Zenit players could have been out feeding the homeless or building shelters for neglected badgers instead of recording an easy victory against a sub-standard team of feckless wee boys.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

3 games - no wins, 2 defeats and no goals. Surely Brendan has to go after this dreadful run of results? Not only have Celtic let themselves down, they've let down the whole of Scottish football. Totally ruining the coefficient for the rest of us.

Same amount of goals in the league this season as in Mowbrays final season, similar points tally to a Deila season, consistently embarrassed in Europe. 

Can't help but feel being unbeaten is all that keeps Rodgers on Celtic fans good side, as they seem to be getting worse. 

Same amount of goals in the league this season as in Mowbrays final season, similar points tally to a Deila season, consistently embarrassed in Europe. 
Can't help but feel being unbeaten is all that keeps Rodgers on Celtic fans good side, as they seem to be getting worse. 

Boy in my work is absolutely convinced that he’s capable of managing a top 4 club in England.

Absolutely delusional.

Still domestically undefeated at home tho.
So that’s good.
Would be great if Morton dump them out the cup and watch them cling on to "domestically in the league unbeaten at home".

Invincibles LOL.... Someone will have to remind me as I was quite young, did Arsenals invincibles run include multiple utter humiliations?