ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

They're terrific. Joe Coffey in particular is a monster of a man. Probably the one man I've ever seen put on eye shadow and look even more intimidating.

Mark Coffey is a bit of a shithouse himself, although not quite as big as his brother. He's every bit as good though. Both guys have spent time over in Japan as well getting some experience.

What happened with Jester last night?

Appears old injuries caught up with him. He posted this...

"Existing back and neck injuries caused me to lose feeling in my legs and hands which was scary"

They basically cleared the hall instantly.

A mate at the show seemed quite concerned that he had fucked himself.

The same thing happened at a Garage show months ago against Whiplash (I think), he utterly fucked his back and he was being carried past us as we were walking out. We thought he'd be out for months looking at him, he literally couldn't move. He's a hard (and equally daft) b*****d though to carry on with back and neck problems instead of taking time to properly rehab.

Next show is the big one. ICW Fear and Loathing at the O2 ABC on October 13th. It's the biggest show on the ICW calendar, and has only two matches confirmed so far...

ICW Championship

Mikey Whiplash © vs. Jack Jester

Three Way Dance

Rhino vs. Jimmy Havoc vs. Jack Jester

Also confirmed are the European team of The Sumerian Death Squad ( Tommy End and Michael Dante ) and the ICW return of Noam Dar, and I'd assume that the in ring return of Lionheart could be on the cards as well.

Psyko Dalek and an afterparty at the ABC2.

The Edinburgh show sold out a couple of weeks before the show and that was 1,000 tickets. That was with Sabu and Colt Cabana. Not sure Rhino has the same drawing power than Sabu so you might be alright, especially with an extra 200 tickets to be sold.

They usually say when tickets are starting to run out, so if ye keep an eye on this thread, I'll probably say in here when they're going.

• 3 weeks later...

Two things. Firstly, Kid Fite is in Filth in a small role. Pleasing. Secondly, two weeks on Sunday, we see ICW take to the O2 ABC. Tickets have been starting to go quicker now, so things could get a bit shifty in the next couple of weeks for those wanting tickets. The card is filling out...

ICW Championship

ICW Zero G Championship

Mark Coffey © vs. Solar

Three Way Dance

Rhino vs. Jimmy Havoc vs. James Scott

Three Way Tag Team Match

Sumerian Death Squad vs. Fight Club vs. The Bucky Boys

Noam Dar vs. Andy Wild

Robbie Dynamite vs. Joe Coffey

That card is a bit special.

Edited by DomDom

Two things. Firstly, Kid Fite is in Filth in a small role. Pleasing. Secondly, two weeks on Sunday, we see ICW take to the O2 ABC. Tickets have been starting to go quicker now, so things could get a bit shifty in the next couple of weeks for those wanting tickets. The card is filling out...

ICW Championship

ICW Zero G Championship

Mark Coffey © vs. Solar

Three Way Dance

Rhino vs. Jimmy Havoc vs. James Scott

Three Way Tag Team Match

Sumerian Death Squad vs. Fight Club vs. The Bucky Boys

Noam Dar vs. Andy Wild

Robbie Dynamite vs. Joe Coffey

That card is a bit special.

Is this a sell out as of yet? I've only been to Dave's Not Here Man since about February and hoping to get back into good ol' ICDub and Rhyno plus that tag match has ppeaked my attention to get back into the way of it.

My brother bought me a ticket for this for my birthday so I'll be breaking not only my ICW but my wrestling virginity as well.

TBF I'd easily rather get an ICW ticket than one for any other promotion.

Tickets wen't really well on Friday, so it's getting there for sure, but there's not been the warnings, so no, not a sellout.

SWA, PBW and BCW are all worth a watch as well btw. SWA this month have Ultimo Dragon on the night before ICW. I've actually decided to go to that instead of ICW this month.

SWA has become a no-go for me, so ICW seems like a yes-go. And they have added...

Non-Sanctioned

Wolfgang vs. NAK ( Dicky Divers, BT Gunn and Chris Renfrew )

Now, obviously Wolfgang won't be going in alone. Lionheart is bound to join him and I can see a big appearance from Grado. How did this come about though? Well, Wolfgang wants to do right by Grado after this...

If I'm being perfectly honest, and yes I'm probably a fan boy, but ICW offers the best pro wrestling in the world at the minute. Well, if you're a wee Glesga boy (or a west coaster), it is the dugs bollocks.

I much prefer sitting on a Monday night watching some ICW on Youtube than any other promotion in the world.

PWG and NJPW are the ones I like more at the moment, but ICW is certainly incredible. They deliver anything you could want. Plus, when you see them live, it's something very different indeed, so long as you can put up with the odd fanny here and there.