ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

For the shit that came at the end of the title match, they picked a good winner for the Square Go. Personally think they should have pulled this trigger a year ago, but I'll take it, since it gave us a pretty decent Coffey title reign, and a BT Gunn run in the Zero G division as well.

• 1 month later...
On 26/03/2018 at 17:12, Stellaboz said:

So is ICW still on a downward trajectory? Not seen anything interesting to grab my attention for a long while.

Think more about a transitional phase with the talent. Think they plateaued a bit then slipped back and have now found an OK level, it's a bit behind where they were a couple of years ago but still the biggest company in the UK for my money. 

I'd probably have PROGRESS as the biggest in the UK at the moment, and also doing well overseas. ICW are still pretty significant of course but for PROGRESS to sell out similar venues to what ICW use so quickly is a significant point.

It'll be interesting to see how well the Wembley Arena show sells in the end.

• 5 weeks later...

I still check in intermittently but not been to a show for ages. I've debated with folk on here before but I get put right off by the death matches, I have no interest in watching guys slowly maim each other. A night at the wrestling is one I'd go to for fun.