ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

They're a mixed bag for me. I was already feeling better about it though, since it's Galloway's send off from ICW probably and thus they'll be looking to tear it down more than before. The match does have it's limitations though, but as I say, being there to see it should be tremendous fun regardless.

The stip matches are all the ones that I'm more excited about. The scramble being the only one I'm slightly worried about because of the utter clusterfuck that occured after a tremendous first five minutes at the last one when Lionheart won that belt. The two tag matches ( not mixed ) look good to me as well. The singles stuff, I just can't really get into the matches. Weird as a couple of them look like they could be crackers. I just really dislike mixed tag matches.

Edited by Randy Giles

2 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Told ye. emoji14.png

He'll be good for a dive or two but FFS.

Flash and sterling are both good additions. It'll be a fun spotfest. The new trailer for the 16.4.17 also looks very much like whiplash, which is a bit rubbish. Was hoping for Dante.

31 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

It's Whiplash. The date on the video was his debut. I'm all for it personally, especially if we finally get on track with Havoc/Whiplash.

I like whiplash as a wrestler it just seems he takes the cream puff every couple of months and disappears which gets a bit tedious.

2 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

I like whiplash as a wrestler it just seems he takes the cream puff every couple of months and disappears which gets a bit tedious.

The guys a fud, IMO. Acts like a spoilt child. Used to do my nut in how he'd rant every other show about a shite fan annoying him or feeling under appreciated and all the sychophants would applaud him. 

12 hours ago, Snakebite said:

The guys a fud, IMO. Acts like a spoilt child. Used to do my nut in how he'd rant every other show about a shite fan annoying him or feeling under appreciated and all the sychophants would applaud him. 

And that's before you even start on his twitter activity...

Oh, the video is Whiplash. "Jack Wayne" posted the video, who is a character from Legion apparently, added to the video date. Of course, what this COULD be is a new version of Legion with Whiplash at the helm.

EDIT: I'm also assuming Whiplash goes after Seven, which could lead to a British Strong Style vs. Legion thing if that's the case.

Edited by Randy Giles