ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So polo promotions have lost the tag titles to rampage and Smith. IMO it's a great bit of booking because:

1. The pain in the arse ICW 'tastemakers' in the crowd have turned on them after loving them too much before. It'll shut them up. 

2. More Rampage = always good

3. Jackie Polo can now go heel, Jackie Polo is a genius heel! 

To be fair, there's always been a fair amount of the ICW crowd that disliked Polo Promotions all the way. They're more vocal now because that act is kinda stale and the folk that loved them before have gotten a bit lukewarm to them.

Rampage and Smile is a great tag team to give the belts too. I thought the Polos would lose, but I thought Kings of the North might be coming in and taking them. Rampage and Smile is a pleasant surprise.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking Stevie Boy, Lionheart or Joe Hendry for the Square Go match. I'm leaning towards Joe Hendry winning. Lionheart to get another title shot after the draw he had with BT Gunn last time, win the belt, and Joe Hendry to come out and take the title from him.