ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Grado turning heel sounds an awful lot like the sound of Fonzie jumping high over the shark.

Nah, they did it well. He's still a comedy heel of sorts. I'm fine with it. 

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Grado turning heel sounds an awful lot like the sound of Fonzie jumping high over the shark.

Can't agree with that. ICW do a lot of unnecessary turns, this isn't one of them. Really gives a focus for fear and loathing.

• 2 weeks later...
The QMU card next week looks absolutely brilliant. More of this please. It'll be my first show since the Hydro and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Garbage with the exception of the WWE UK lads. Pete Dunne is probably the best wrestler in Britain. Imagine if he'd wrestled Drew [emoji33]

Was a decent enough show last night with the 2nd half being much better (as expected). First time I've seen Pete Dunne wrestle live. He is just fantastic. The Tyler Bate v BT Gunn match was good too as was Devlin v Stevie Boy although it was just a shame the crowd was dead for that match. The Viper spot was totally wasted on that crowd.

Most of the first half of the show was either pointless or just not very good. Enjoyed Red and Grado and seeing Renfrew though. 

Also, I'm not a fan of Martina, but, as much as I'm glad she didn't win the title since when could the champion decide to change the stipulation of the match like that? Don't buy that at all. She will win it eventually though. 

Edited by airdrieman

Hes a great example of how bad the booking got over the last year. Was excellent in the 55 and has since become a comedy jobber and Grado's big useless mate before the literal final boot in the baws the other week.

Not exactly a comedy jobber, but should be a bigger deal than he is.

Of course, it's hard to take any claim like that one Sha is making, especially in ICW, very seriously.

Edited by Randy Giles