ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

The big shows still deliver but the constant shows have fucked it. I think match quality is a much bigger problem than the roster which should be more than good enough to provide good shows even when it's a bit narrow.

Davey Blaze could be interesting if they get him away from the most tedious try too hard manager ever. Jester I'm not keen on these days. Renfrew is a guy a like a hell of a lot and has delivered in the ring more than enough to justify getting big matches.

Joe Coffey they've fucked. When he won the Square Go I couldn't care. I liked the righting of last year's wrong but it was a year late. Ravie Davie is a lot of fun. No idea what to make of Sam Barbour yet.

I'd mention Hendry before most of those guys as folk I'm not sold on. And that fucking shitehawk Iestyn Rees.

The Garage shows, even if they have a good card, you don't know what you're getting.

Haven't posted in here for a good while. My interest in ICW faded more and more. Decided to have a total break since xmas and booked tickets for Barramania. Hoping after a break I get the appetite back. 

My biggest gripe is the picking up and dropping of storylines. It happens far too often. Things don't make even a bit of sense half the time. Keep things simple and you can't go wrong. 

Hendry was my favourite right from my first show. He was getting hotter and hotter but feel his opportunity has been missed too. 

Trent Seven I just don't get at all. The title scene has been sub par. 

Could mention a few more things but don't want to appear constantly negative. 

There have been a few Positives for me too. Red Lightning was a revelation the last year or so. Superb heel and I hope he is back before long.

Im excited by the return of Jimmy Havoc. Despite the long history I would like to see him and Whiplash as their feuding was before I got into ICW.

I think Renfrew and BT Gunn really should be around as the NAK for a while yet. Despite my dislike for the followers of said faction I do think their split will leave too big a big gap to fill. I don't want Renfrew being a "good" guy. 

With the loss of Bucky Boys, Sumerian Death Squad, possibly the NAK, polo promotions demise (only 2 left), black label gone and a few others. The tag division needs some work. 

Met Lewis girvan on Friday (more so annoyed him after spotting him working in HMV). Guys an absolute gent and he has his head screwed on well. I hope he can do some good things. Was impressed with his match with Ricochet and hopefully he can continue to improve. 

Girvan is just an absolute pet hate of mine. His look is awful and his personality non existent. Coupled to that his in ring skills are average at best. Yet his gimmick is as the best young wrestler in the world. He's rarely the best young wrestler in an ICW ring!!

Also while we're all having a moan, barramania tickets are £22.50, they were only £20 last year were they not?

Prices raise for events in general, and I imagine that with venues like the ABC and the Barras largely being semi big venues certainly doesn't help.

This week's Fight Club is a massive improvement. Williams vs. Sterling, Polos vs. Hayes/Kirby, Coffey vs. Gunn and Seven vs. Wolfgang are all crackers. Jester vs. Grado and Ravie vs. Gibson were really poor I thought, and the rest is fun enough.

Last Man Standing between Renfrew and Stevie should be fucking tremendous and batshit mental. Coffey vs Seven could go either way but the Coffey heel turn coming makes things interesting.

Only match I'm worried about so far is Galloway vs Jester. They've got two big brawls booked so can't see a third. And Jester has been hit and miss since his tremendous title run.

ETA: Mixed tag. Ugh. Brilliant tag title match though and Lionheart vs Hendry should be nice and heated if nothing else. Very good card on paper.