North Korea ...again

1 hour ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

I thought Trump was clear that he was talking about what would happen if North Korea launched a first strike on the US or one of our allies in the region.

I think he was being intentionally ambiguous. Being forced to defend yourself or allies could also mean acting first. This is the problem with the unhelpful language from both sides - both are using strong words without directly threatening to make the first move, so it goes round in circles. 

43 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I could see Falkrik or United making a move for Kim, depending on which of them bullets their manager first. Would give Jack Ross a bit of competition in the fashion stakes.

Apparently Kim learned everything he knows about man management from Jim McLean.

Moscow's Sergei Lavrov said a pause was needed, "to calm down the hotheads".
"Yes, it's unacceptable to silently watch North Korea's nuclear military adventures but it is also unacceptable to unleash war on the Korean Peninsula," he said.

He called for a political process, which he said was a key part of the United Nations Security Council process.
"Together with China we'll continue to strive for a reasonable approach and not an emotional one like when children in a kindergarten start fighting and no-one can stop them," he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41369329