Free Money

I had an account which I closed with Bet365. Had to open a new one to do this but it wouldn't let me and after a live chat thing they said they'd phone and didn't in time to get the bet on so if the game finishes 0-0 I'll be seething! Also I've put £100 in my account and they said they will phone me because my account is 'under review', what does this mean? I just want to withdraw my funds now tbh!

If you held a previous account with BET365 there is a chance you are ineligible for new account bonus even if you closed it.

The new account bonuses are for people who have *NEVER held an account and that is what they will be investigating as no doubt your name age and date of birth match on the system and will have been flagged.

*Otherwise people will be requesting accounts closed and reopening new ones to take advantage of bonuses.

If you held a previous account with BET365 there is a chance you are ineligible for new account bonus even if you closed it.

The new account bonuses are for people who have *NEVER held an account and that is what they will be investigating as no doubt your name age and date of birth match on the system and will have been flagged.

*Otherwise people will be requesting accounts closed and reopening new ones to take advantage of bonuses.

It wasn't a new account bonus. It was just a bonus for anyone to use on that one game. It got sorted in the end but just not in time to put the bet on unfortunately.

• 1 month later...

Big arb opportunity this weekend as Betfred are offering 4/1 on Man Utd for new customers (and also a matched £25 free bet). I haven't checked all the bookies, but Hills are Arsenal/Draw @ 337/620.

£10 on Man Utd @ 4/1

£32.39 on Arsenal/Draw @ 337/620

Total stake = £42.39

Guaranteed returns = £50

ETA: I've just read the conditions and the boosted 4/1 only applies to the first £10.

Edited by lanky_ffc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bet365 doing their offer where you bet up to £50 before the game and then you can bet the same amount in-play and if it loses you get it back. £50 on over 0.5 goals before at 1/20 then in-play £50 at under 0.5 at 10/1. Either finishes 0-0 and you get £550 back for doesnt and you get your money back + a couple of quid. I'm still deciding if it's worth the effort since its so unlikely this game will finish 0-0 IMO but it's a no lose so might do it if I can be bothered.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

Bet365 doing their offer where you bet up to £50 before the game and then you can bet the same amount in-play and if it loses you get it back. £50 on over 0.5 goals before at 1/20 then in-play £50 at under 0.5 at 10/1. Either finishes 0-0 and you get £550 back for doesnt and you get your money back + a couple of quid. I'm still deciding if it's worth the effort since its so unlikely this game will finish 0-0 IMO but it's a no lose so might do it if I can be bothered.

The £50 money back might be in the form of a free bet (not sure what Bet365's usual is for this kind of thing).

Not much of a problem if you're going to bet that amount over a period of time but not quite the same as being able to withdraw your money back as hard cash.

I

If you think it's not going to be 0-0 then bet a first goal scorer in play and if you don't want to risk the 0-0 back it with a fiver, £50 bet for a fiver ain't bad.

Only problem with this is you're most likely to just lose money overall, but I'm now tempted with the first scorer, no idea who though, have to research a bit.

Got my £50 on over 0.5 goals at 1/25. Going to back a scorer in running, most likely Giroud. If it's 0-0 at half time I might lay it off to minimise losses, see how I feel.

I've done the same, thinking Ramsey maybe. Mata has scored in his last 4 against Arsenal, maybe take a punt on him at 10/1 if he starts.

Fucking f**k f**k shit, why did I fucking change my mind.

• 1 month later...

NOT SO MUCH FREE MONEY BUT FREE BET:

Looking for a free bet lads

New customers only
Titan bet

Goggle Titan bet and follow link to site

It's got a £50 welcime bonus

Deposit £50 to start it

Place 5 £1 on odds of 2/1 to qualify

Once the 5 £1 bets have been resulted you will receive a £50 bet token

Bet token can be used in one go or split (I'm doing 5 £10 bets myself)

Withdraw your remaining £45 plus any winnings from you 5 £1 bets

You'll need laptop or tablet I think
(Can't seem to get it on my phone)

Amen

• 4 weeks later...

They're running this again for the City Barca game.