Free Money

I was thinking the in play bet is a free bet as a bonus, so you wouldn't have to deposit the money then bet with it. Then if that bet lost, it would be refunded :lol:

Anyway put the in play bet on a Real clean sheet at 2/1, unlikely but wanted to go for something a bit more ambitious

I was thinking the in play bet is a free bet as a bonus, so you wouldn't have to deposit the money then bet with it. Then if that bet lost, it would be refunded :lol: Anyway put the in play bet on a Real clean sheet at 2/1, unlikely but wanted to go for something a bit more ambitious

jj.png

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite free money but I was wondering if someone could help me out on how to guarentee most profit. I have £10 on Dunfermline to win playoffs at 14/1 and I see Alloa are 10/11 with bet victor am I right in thinking its as easy as putting £70 on Alloa to make either £53 of Alloa win and £70 if Dunfermline win of am i missing something?

• 3 weeks later...

A question for the gambling experts:

I found a horse that was 20/1 on Sporting Bet that was 6/1 on all other sites. I put £20 on said horse and laid it on Betfair at 8.00. I worked it so that I would make over £100 if it won and £10 if it lost. The horse didn't win but if it did would Sporting pay me at 20/1 or would they claim an error because they quickly changed their odds to be in line with other bookies?

I would guess it could be covered as a palpable error if they had lost a fortune on it.

I suppose it would come down to their exposure to the market, they possibly just reigned the price in after getting hit hard at 20/1.

Keep hunting prices like that and I'm sure you'll get the answer soon enough ;)

• 2 months later...

Bet 365 are doing their in play free bet deal again this evening.

https://mobile.bet365.com/premium/#type=Offer;key=357;ip=1;lng=1

Basically your free bet is refunded if it loses.

One way to lock in profit is to back the over 0.5 goals @ 1/20.

Once the game begins, bet 0-0 in the correct score market (10/1)

If there's a goal, you win a whole 2.50 on the original bet. Your fifty in play is refunded. (Fifty quid stakes)

If its 0-0, your I'm play bet wins at 10s, you lose the original bet and laugh all the way to the bank.

You will have to put the full 100 notes into your account.

Hope I've explained this ok?

I had an account which I closed with Bet365. Had to open a new one to do this but it wouldn't let me and after a live chat thing they said they'd phone and didn't in time to get the bet on so if the game finishes 0-0 I'll be seething! Also I've put £100 in my account and they said they will phone me because my account is 'under review', what does this mean? I just want to withdraw my funds now tbh!

thats ok then, just so long as they dont change the odds and make you stick to it. I am sure I have read that it happened in the past but maybe it was mince

They cannot change the odds on any bets once accepted, they can only VOID the bet the error occurs on. If it is a multiple bet then then a double becomes a single and a treble a double ... and so on.

• 4 weeks later...

Just been looking at some boxing odds, Khan vs Alexander isn't until 7th December but there's a big arb available.

Alexander to win - 2.10 with 888Sport

Khan to win - 2.38 with BetFred

Draw - 26.00 with either firm

That only adds up to percentages of 93.49%. I don't have the funds to make tying my money up worthwhile but it's money for nothing if someone has the money lying around.

I wouldn't say that it was necessarily free money. I would check the Boxing Betting rules on each site. Some sites have Ante Post rules like in horse racing, so if the fight wasn't to occur they would take your money as they didn't win.