Free Money

On 18/05/2018 at 22:51, welshbairn said:

I've tried a boycott but the site's so easy to use, especially midweek for the day's football, so I squirm back.

Told them I’d be taking my business elsewhere to try get more out of them. They knew I’d be back betting as their in play market is second to none in my opinion 

365 in play odds are terrible for this offer now, especially with my free bet only being  fiver its hard to try get a decent win now

Is the Free Bet Offer in-play only???

After timing but I care not a jot. Christ knows how many of these I've been on but never won. Told my girlfriend about it at half time, said I was thinking of putting on next goal to be a header, she said what about Benzema for next goalscorer? You'll get more money for him than you would for Ronaldo. 

Between that and picking the winner in the grand national, something I've never done, I should probably just let her bet for me. 

Screenshot_2018-05-26-21-58-42-967.jpeg

Free bet offer on the derby today. 25 again for me. Harder to find a certain winner for the qualifying bet with these though. I just went for 12.50 e/w on a 4/1 shot (shenanigans in the 2.35) in an 8 runner race (pays 3 places) and with my free bet have gone for delano Roosevelt in the derby e/w

Thats with bet365. Not had a proper look at anything else but see betway are doing money back as a free bet if you lose (also in the derby) not got a betway account personally. Probably loads of other offers to be had today and for the world cup.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Yup 

Spent the season moaning about getting £5 and this time i got nothing. Hate them so much but they have my by the baws with their in play market :lol:

Did you see my post about McBookie and their Ascot offer?