Free Money

8 minutes ago, Dougie Mills said:

Bet365 inplay offer back for the FA Cup final - I seem to have been upped to £50 from my usual £25.

I’ve hardly used them at all lately so dunno if everyone is getting £50?!

Still only a tenner for me.

3 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Nah. I've tried not using it, using it loads, using it a bit. Nothing works. I always get a tenner.

I've tried a boycott but the site's so easy to use, especially midweek for the day's football, so I squirm back.

When they were offering me fifty quid all the time they were my main bookie. I prefer Skybet now. Only use Bet365 for this offer, when they have better odds or when they have markets Skybet don't cover (multiple handicap options being one example).

7 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

When they were offering me fifty quid all the time they were my main bookie. I prefer Skybet now. Only use Bet365 for this offer, when they have better odds or when they have markets Skybet don't cover (multiple handicap options being one example).

I don't like the way Skybet offer boosted odds on set games or fixed accumulators and if you check them out they're often worse than normal McBookies or Bet365. And it takes ages to place a complicated accumulator. I've fallen for the money back for places on the first race though, about the only time I bet on horses.

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

250 bet credits turned into 273 profit 

Were those what you got from Bet365 instead of cash when they were refusing to pay out over a yellow card the other day?

A wee single on Frankfurt balanced out a crappy day for me. Last games of the season in France and Spain proved hard to figure out.

Edited by welshbairn