Free Money

Getting £23.45 for each tenner on Sky Bet treble. I’m tempted to cash out as Spurs are all over Juvé...

I was the same but didn't cash out.

With all my bets lined up I would have made £45 if Juve had won, £50 if Tottenham had won and £100 if Kane had scored two. So it ends two each and he scores one. [emoji35]

6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I was the same but didn't cash out.

With all my bets lined up I would have made £45 if Juve had won, £50 if Tottenham had won and £100 if Kane had scored two. So it ends two each and he scores one. emoji35.png

Unlucky, I didn’t cash out either. Still nothing lost and £6 profit of those bet365 bazzas 

A8569FE5-23B5-4D78-9666-6E4D796383F7.jpeg

I had Bristol Rovers, Plymouth, Accrington and Killie last night £5 on to return £115 after Killie got a man sent off and went 2-1 down I edited the bet and didn't win anything. 

Checked the original bet later and all teams winning including Killie, absolutely gutted. 

On 19/02/2018 at 13:13, mrcat1990 said:

I've been stuck on £25 since they started messing with everyone's. Think once they've decided your value it never changes.

Mine went from £50 to £25 to £10. Can't be arsed with it anymore as they're not the kind of games I'd normally bet on.

• 2 weeks later...