Free Money

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I tend to be much less careful about guaranteeing no loss with the £25 max, so I've been losing £25 a time. Also they pick games that are hard for me to predict. f**k em.

Likewise, I think that’s the first ‘profit’ I’ve made since the new promotion came in.

On 29/12/2017 at 18:57, Scotty Tunbridge said:

A free £10 emoji848.png (£10 maximum stake emoji20.png)

c51a8c1edbc8f6310065b946c59fea36.jpg

On 29/12/2017 at 19:43, Twinkle said:

Yeah im on that

On 29/12/2017 at 19:55, welshbairn said:

Cheers, me too.

Ouch lol

Nah seriously sky are notorious for their super boosts etc going tits up, think they have landed one super boost this season, but they are always so tempting as f**k :lol:

1 hour ago, diamond_for_life said:

£5 again so another angry email fired off. Again told its to do with the individuals betting activity. c***s

Thats lies cause my missus barely uses 365 and she gets a tenner, a boy in my football team bets more than me and gets the full fifty, i get a fiver even though ive practically chucked using them now

6 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Ouch lol

Nah seriously sky are notorious for their super boosts etc going tits up, think they have landed one super boost this season, but they are always so tempting as f**k :lol:

Just checked out one of their "Enhanced" acumulators. £5>£755. A normal acca on McBookies pays £804.38.

p.s. They really are sneaky c***s. The odds were 200/1 when I first looked, then they dropped to 150/1. Decided wtf and put the bet on, and the odds go back up to 200/1. The enhanced odds bet I made pays less than a normal acca on their own fucking site! 

Edited by welshbairn

51 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Just checked out one of their "Enhanced" acumulators. £5>£755. A normal acca on McBookies pays £804.38.

p.s. They really are sneaky c***s. The odds were 200/1 when I first looked, then they dropped to 150/1. Decided wtf and put the bet on, and the odds go back up to 200/1. The enhanced odds bet I made pays less than a normal acca on their own fucking site! 

dunno if you use twitter but the football accumulators twitter always throws up request a bets for sky, and clearly working with sky on them, now dont get me wrong, they win the oddone at some cracking prices, but they have had a f**k ton of losses including posting up RaB's containing players when the line ups havent been announced yet (some have failed from the word go because a player doesnt start)

But their RaB's have a habit of being 100/1 on their screenshot, but when you go into skybet the odds have dropped by almost 20%