Free Money

Seems to be the more you use them the shiter they are with you.

Basically saying to me you bet with us regularly regardless so we are treating like a dick with a £5 free bet as lets be honest ya raging gambling fanny you'll be back by Friday anyway. 

Where as they will throw bigger money at the guys who use it less to entice them in. Good on any of you guys doing it and i hope 365 take a smashing. 

I don’t even bother anymore just for the fact they are c***s. Problem is their in play stuff is second to none so i will continue using them like a dafty. 

And breathe

To be fair. I use Bet365 as my only betting home. Can spend as much as £100 per week with them. I got nothing for the Champions League Final, so I sent them an email moaning like a bitch, threatening I would never use again etc... I have received £50 on every offer to date since then.

2 hours ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

To be fair. I use Bet365 as my only betting home. Can spend as much as £100 per week with them. I got nothing for the Champions League Final, so I sent them an email moaning like a bitch, threatening I would never use again etc... I have received £50 on every offer to date since then.

Glad to hear it mate i tried that and got my account suspended :lol: 

They knew I’d be back. Had me sussed

• 3 weeks later...

Not quite free money, but Sky Bet now have a fast cash out facility initially for Barclays customers, but they expect to be able to offer this service to other banks in the future.  I was able to withdraw £100.00 last night from Sky Bet and have it arrive in my account within minutes.  They can do this up to £200.00 a day.  Certainly will keep my custom for my casual betting, rather than shop around for slightly better odds.

2 hours ago, Loki said:

Not quite free money, but Sky Bet now have a fast cash out facility initially for Barclays customers, but they expect to be able to offer this service to other banks in the future.  I was able to withdraw £100.00 last night from Sky Bet and have it arrive in my account within minutes.  They can do this up to £200.00 a day.  Certainly will keep my custom for my casual betting, rather than shop around for slightly better odds.

seen that, tbh they already have a next day payout service provided you withdraw before maybe 8pm so they are definitely one of the better ones,

also they have been throwing loads of freebies out recently, regular fiver free bets if you place 2 RAB's etc (my general tactic is to pick 2 rabs that are either even money or if both are under evens then they are pretty much a sure fire winner, means you keep your cash) and the fiver free bet can be punted on anything