Free Money

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/06/2017 at 16:28, Latino Lover said:

I got offered discounted tickets for some race meeting in a weekday. On to my fourth  account now anyway more concerned about lack of double delight on betfred.

Sorry to ask but did you manage to get 4 accounts with 365. Different names/addresses/bank accounts i assume?

13 minutes ago, Nutbutt said:

Sorry to ask but did you manage to get 4 accounts with 365. Different names/addresses/bank accounts i assume?

Exactly. They even traced my Australian one down there and rang me up from Stoke.

Double delight on all televised betfred cup games at least. It's been a tedious summer.

I'd highly suggest who ever uses bet365 to take out their MasterCard which is free if you click on settings top right, bank then MasterCard. You can transfer your winnings straight away or how ever much you want of your winnings on to the card then you can instantly take out at a cash point. Saves waiting 3 days or so for it to transfer to your banking account.

Edit: not sure why I posted it in his thread but seen people speaking about bet 365 so just put it here.

It's not exactly free money but it's a good bet none the less. Basically bet 365 have made a c**t of this as they have Dundee as favourites for tomorrow but Utd still favourites to win the group. If Dundee win, they win the group, simple as. So basically if you put Dundee to win and Dundee to win the group as a double it's 4/1 so 4/1 just for a Dundee win over a team a division below!! Obviously it's better odds if you put Utd to win and them to win the group.

I've put a tenner on a draw and Utd to win the group to spread my bets.

b1a2eee1976faa61716b1f2419b0e127.jpg

• 2 weeks later...