Free Money

22 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I was banned from these offers ages ago for being an idiot and only using bet365 for the offers then taking my money out. If I emailed and said I was going back to using it as my bookmaker do you think they'd allow me to use the offers again?

I'd just start betting normally with them until the next offer comes up and email them then if you're still barred. Their odds are usually pretty competitive anyway.

Edited by welshbairn

A little confused by McBookies Tartan Club. The basic rule being bet £30 (at evens or greater) over a certain period and get a £5 free bet.

I logged in yesterday to find I had £3 bonus funds from it, presumably from £20 of lost bets over the weekend. No issues there except I put the £3 on a four-fold bet last night which lost miserably. Logging in this morning my account once again has £3 in it, despite the bet losing, and now £1 of it is real money and £2 bonus :huh:

On 23/02/2017 at 12:39, jagfox99 said:

They've given me a free fiver after taking out my winnings.  Same with the last one. Anyone else get this?

They give me a free fiver every few weeks. I recon it's because I'm such an awful gambler and they feel sorry for me.:lol:

• 1 month later...