NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Loads of good quality A Football Life’s on YouTube. Some new ones too.

Just watched the Jim Brown one, seen it before, but paid a bit more attention this time.

Thought what a man and good guy he is, then I got to the end and they briefly mentioned his shocking behaviour towards woman. I’ve looked into it a wee bit more since and it’s awful. Can’t believe this programmes been made the way it has and that he has his own statue.

Sort of sums up how shit the current Elliot situation is. Anyone that beats up women, especially on multiple occasions, should not be getting idolised like that just cause he was a great football player and thought racism was bad.

Left a really sour taste in the mouth that. Great episode too until that point.

Raquel Welch was also an absolute babe in her day btw.

Ken Norton finally fired by the Raiders. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Responses I’ve seen seem to suggest that Norton has been thrown under a bus a bit as his influence had been greatly reduced this season, seen Bruce Irvins tweet too.

Would love to see something change as it is brutal to watch the defence. Just hope it’s not upset any of the players too much. Supposedly Mack was rather fond of him too.

9 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Responses I’ve seen seem to suggest that Norton has been thrown under a bus a bit as his influence had been greatly reduced this season, seen Bruce Irvins tweet too.

Would love to see something change as it is brutal to watch the defence. Just hope it’s not upset any of the players too much. Supposedly Mack was rather fond of him too.

He was in way over his head in the first place, so even if he has been thrown under the bus here, he probably shouldn't have been in the position to begin with so I'm happy about it.

With regards to Irvin, tbf it's only him & other Seahawks players who have come out to defend Norton. And that was always going to happen because he was basically "one of the boys" with them in Seattle.