NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

This is the season that Freeman has to prove himself to be a top NFL QB , can he do it?

He has the ability. Absolutely no doubt about that.

It's a mental thing for Josh. That and the fact our pass defence is that bad, that he's constantly having to put the ball in the air, rather than being able to just manage the game when we are leading, is what is holding him back.

We should be looking to go 9-7 this year, at worst, although that is going to be tough with 2 games each against the Saints and Falcons.

He has the ability. Absolutely no doubt about that.

It's a mental thing for Josh. That and the fact our pass defence is that bad, that he's constantly having to put the ball in the air, rather than being able to just manage the game when we are leading, is what is holding him back.

We should be looking to go 9-7 this year, at worst, although that is going to be tough with 2 games each against the Saints and Falcons.

We will surely improve our pass defense this season , hopefully keep our run defense stays as good as it is and we should be able to dictate games. Looking at our schedule and it looks pretty difficult but i hope we can get 10 wins and get into the postseason

Edited by DensParkNumber1

Rams claim Titus Young off waivers. Good for both teams I think. Ryan Broyles will step up to be the Lions number 2 next season. He was excellent before his injury.

Are the Rams likely to keep Amendola?

EDIT: I think he would be a perfect replacement for Welker at the Pats. He has great hands.

Edited by GingerSaint

Rams claim Titus Young off waivers. Good for both teams I think. Ryan Broyles will step up to be the Lions number 2 next season. He was excellent before his injury.

Are the Rams likely to keep Amendola?

EDIT: I think he would be a perfect replacement for Welker at the Pats. He has great hands.

Not sure what to think. Undoubted talent. Terrible attitude. Can we keep him straight. If so could be a great signing. We really need WR help. What I do know is Fisher isnt afraid to take a gamble on talent with character issues. He took a massive gamble on drafting Jenkins who has been brilliant for us this season.

If this is the only FA we pick up at reciever Danny is a must sign imo. We are a totally diffrent offence when he is on the field and I really believe he is better than Welker. Unfortunatly he has issues keeping healthy and giving him a big contract that his play possibly deserve would be another gamble. Personally I really hope we sign him. Seeing him in a Pats shirt would kill me.

ETA I think Jackson will stay btw

Edited by Stevie Les

The Bengals could have one of the scummiest Linebacker group ever,

Rey Maualuga - Drink Driving conviction

Votaze Burfict - Son of a cocaine dealer and gang member

and now Brandon Joiner - who joins them after spending time for Robbery and Drug Charges

This also a team with Pacman Jones ,Anthony Collins and Dre Kirkpatrick who also got cleared of drug charges

http://deadspin.com/5981890/?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

I am NOT ok with Young. He punched a teammate, deliberately lined up in the wrong place because he wasn't getting the ball and said he was better than megatron, why would you take that risk?! We'd fucking BETTER resign Amendola and if the Pats or anyone else for that matter tries to pinch him I will be seething!

The official Sloop John B post superbowl QB rankings

32 Anyone who is the QB for the Cardinals

Ouch! I think you'll find that Kolb took us 4-0 before his season was ended, was just the rest of the chumps that couldn't step up to that (admittedly pretty shitty) plate.

I am NOT ok with Young. He punched a teammate, deliberately lined up in the wrong place because he wasn't getting the ball and said he was better than megatron, why would you take that risk?! We'd fucking BETTER resign Amendola and if the Pats or anyone else for that matter tries to pinch him I will be seething!

I feel you CF. How I am looking at this is he will be on similar money to Steve Smith (I think, correct me if I am wrong) who is gonna be cut. So worst case scenario is we have upgraded our WR6. Best case scenario weve found a wee diamond in the rough. Totally understand why alot of fans are against him but Fish has previous with bad boys. Although this one may be the worst. Agree with the Amendola comment and still hope that we are not finished in FA at WR.