NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

The Bengals lead the league with $54 million in available cap space.

The Browns are second with $48 million, while the Dolphins and Colts both have over $40 million to spend.

I was having a look at the betting for this year and the Bengals at 40/1, Texans at 12/1 and Titans at 100/1 would be my value picks.

Titans will get 6+ wins and Locker will improve. I do think they need to cut Britt tho. The boy is just a distraction

I think we're a starting G CB & DT away from being a 10-6 team.

I believe in Locker. He wasn't right all season due to the bad call by the replacement refs in week 1 when he got his shoulder injured. Britt is on his last chance now. He's an elite reciever on his day but too injury prone.

We have a good young linebacker corps. Signing Wilson at safety will hopefully allow Griffin to get back to ProBowl form.Get another CB to compliment McCourty and Verner.

Our big problem is the interior of the offensive line. Hutchison is past it. We need to resign Velasco at centre and get Warmack in the draft. Maybe sign LeVitre from the Bills. Hopefully this gets CJ1k back to his best.

How easy do you think it is to be an NFL kicker? I think about it all the time.

Easier than being a kicker in the UK i think.

You'd have a line that can actually block, a consistant centre and holder, and decent surfaces.

All there really is to being a kicker is good leg strength, good technique, and being able to handle pressure situations.

How easy do you think it is to be an NFL kicker? I think about it all the time.

Back in New Orleans we had a guy on our team who apprenticed at Arsenal. His right leg was super powerful. He was coaching a local high school team and saw the FG kicker practicing, so he jumped in. Hit a 65 yarder with no problem. The coach was impressed and put both lines out there.. and once the whistle blew and the line was coming at him, he couldn't make anything.

Now if you are already kicking and are used to the pressure of the line, make or break, then it would be great.... except the pressure would be intense.

;)

I have decided what I want the Broncos to do with this years draft. A big gamble but it may pay off big time. Trade out of the first round to a team that is desperate for a QB that we think is weak e.g. Jags. We get a 2014 1st and a 2013 3rd. This draft is deep enough to get good depth in the third and I want the outside chance that the team bombs and we have a shot at getting Clowney next year.

I have decided what I want the Broncos to do with this years draft. A big gamble but it may pay off big time. Trade out of the first round to a team that is desperate for a QB that we think is weak e.g. Jags. We get a 2014 1st and a 2013 3rd. This draft is deep enough to get good depth in the third and I want the outside chance that the team bombs and we have a shot at getting Clowney next year.

There's a real possiblity of that I'd say.

With so many QB needy teams and so many borderline QB prospects I expect at least one team to make their first round pick them jump back in towards the bottom of the first.