NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

probably go with the saints and see how it goes

September seems to be an awfull long time away to start a season, was hoping to see a game when iam over there in May. No chance of that happening

Absolutely none mate. The NFL season runs from September (August if you count pre-season) to February. The main points in the off season will be the draft in April (Live on Sky Sports) and free agency. I can't remember when that officially starts but someone on here will be able to confirm it

That's completely up to you mate. No point me or anyone else picking your team.

I like the Giants, there's quite a few Jets fans, Redskin fans, saints fan, dolphins fans that post on here

Just don't pick the Patriots or you will become an instant c**t. The Patriots are cheats

or the Dallas Cowboys

probably go with the saints and see how it goes

September seems to be an awfull long time away to start a season, was hoping to see a game when iam over there in May. No chance of that happening

Welcome to the team.

Are you going to NOLA in May?

Well just eat like you have never eaten before... make sure you hit Drago's Restaurant.

Iv never seen him play so I can't comment on him. But they say he is faster and stringer thsn JPP.

I was hoping for Mingo or Sam Montgomery who are both from LSU but both will be gone by 19

I hope Mingo is drafted by the Saints at #15, but I've heard he could be gone closer to #12.

Welcome to the team.

Are you going to NOLA in May?

Well just eat like you have never eaten before... make sure you hit Drago's Restaurant.

cheers

its one of many places ill be going, ill keep dragos in mind when im there

What's the rest of the trip?

One thing about New Orleans, stay on the beaten path, especially in the French Quarter. If you think you see a short cut on a dark alley, go another way. Stay with the crowds.

if someone, street urchin says "Betcha I can tell you where you got your shoes at." The proper answer is "On my feet."

If you like to tip Live street music, keep some change/ small bills in your pocket. Do not go for your wallet. Or just put a sign on your back "Pickpockets Here I am"

Restaurants - so many great places to go, but Drago's a place the locals love. The owners are friends of mine, and we used to have our fantasy football draft at his original location in Metairie. He would serve us fries, onion rings, soft drinks, and CALAMARI for $5.00 per person. It was amazing.

if you need any tips, feel free to ask.

What's the rest of the trip?

One thing about New Orleans, stay on the beaten path, especially in the French Quarter. If you think you see a short cut on a dark alley, go another way. Stay with the crowds.

if someone, street urchin says "Betcha I can tell you where you got your shoes at." The proper answer is "On my feet."

If you like to tip Live street music, keep some change/ small bills in your pocket. Do not go for your wallet. Or just put a sign on your back "Pickpockets Here I am"

Restaurants - so many great places to go, but Drago's a place the locals love. The owners are friends of mine, and we used to have our fantasy football draft at his original location in Metairie. He would serve us fries, onion rings, soft drinks, and CALAMARI for $5.00 per person. It was amazing.

if you need any tips, feel free to ask.

start in New York and finish in Los Angeles with stops in DC, Miami, Orlando, New Orleans, Texas, Vegas, San Diego amongst others.

start in New York and finish in Los Angeles with stops in DC, Miami, Orlando, New Orleans, Texas, Vegas, San Diego amongst others.

WOW! I'm jealous.

New York - great place. Loved it when I lived two hours away.

DC- Spy Museum - I really loved this place. Underrated, but lots of cool stuff. You may not be a baseball fan, but check out the Nationals if you can. Team of the FUTURE!

Miami - I assume South Beach is on the agenda. Nuff said.

Orlando - bit touristy for me, but should be fun.

NOLA - Party capital of the world. Of course hit Pat O'Briens, but Cats Meow is a local hangout in the Quarter that is a lot of fun.

Houston or Dallas or both?

San Diego - Always on my list of places to go.

LA - Never been, but should be awesome.

If you have time Nashville is a pretty nice place, and more than just country music.

Chicago - haven't been, but would like to.

Seattle - very pretty.

WOW! I'm jealous.

New York - great place. Loved it when I lived two hours away.

DC- Spy Museum - I really loved this place. Underrated, but lots of cool stuff. You may not be a baseball fan, but check out the Nationals if you can. Team of the FUTURE!

Miami - I assume South Beach is on the agenda. Nuff said.

Orlando - bit touristy for me, but should be fun.

NOLA - Party capital of the world. Of course hit Pat O'Briens, but Cats Meow is a local hangout in the Quarter that is a lot of fun.

Houston or Dallas or both?

San Diego - Always on my list of places to go.

LA - Never been, but should be awesome.

If you have time Nashville is a pretty nice place, and more than just country music.

Chicago - haven't been, but would like to.

Seattle - very pretty.

Its san antonio in texas and maybe Houston. ilts mostly the southern states, furthest in land will be Colorado

Can i add that Mel Kiper mock draft is embarrassing, apparently the Bucs will draft an LB in the 1st round yet we have the number 1 run defense! Also there is not going to be a QB drafted in the 1st round :thumbsdown

heres the full draft (Bottom of page) http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2013/2/7/3963796/mel-kiper-2013-nfl-mock-draft-2-0

Mingo looks a beast mate.

You thoughts on Coples?

Coples was our best pass rusher, led the team in sacks. He had a QB sack, hit or hurry on 10% of pass rushing plays. Of 3-4 DE's, only JJ Watt had a better percentage. Very explosive from any inside position. He didn't play every down but with Mike Devito unlikely to come back (IMO) he will get more snaps next season. Pouha could be cut so we might see him play DT on some snaps. He - like Ansah - had questions over his ability to play hard for 60 minutes but I don't see any problems yet. I like him a lot.