NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Didn't really see anywhere else to put this. Went to Briadholm this afternoon to check out East Kilbride Pirates v Edinburgh Wolves in the British Premier North. Good setup, and a cracking game as Edinbugh came from 19 points behind to win. Obviously nowhere near NFL standard, but an enjoyable way to spend a sunny Sunday afternoon

https://piesontheterraces.wordpress.com/2018/05/06/east-kilbride-pirates-v-edinburgh-wolves/

Didn't really see anywhere else to put this. Went to Briadholm this afternoon to check out East Kilbride Pirates v Edinburgh Wolves in the British Premier North. Good setup, and a cracking game as Edinbugh came from 19 points behind to win. Obviously nowhere near NFL standard, but an enjoyable way to spend a sunny Sunday afternoon
https://piesontheterraces.wordpress.com/2018/05/06/east-kilbride-pirates-v-edinburgh-wolves/
I was at the game too. Pretty entertaining and exciting, a couple of really good plays from both teams. Not bad for £3.

I was at the game too. Pretty entertaining and exciting, a couple of really good plays from both teams. Not bad for £3.
Aye cracking value for £3. I especially enjoyed the novelty of being able to enjoy a pint in the stand. I'll be back before the season finishes

On 20/04/2018 at 09:28, Spain said:

Interestingly a Saturday game on Week 15 

I’ll be there. Just hope some of Watt, Hopkins, Watson, Fuller, Honey Badger, etc etc will be fit to play so late in the Season.

Feeling way to optimistic about this season. The power of having a franchise QB and not the muck we’ve had before #4 came along

A fellow Texans fan :o

Don't think I'll be making it to any games this year, my friends in Houston are coming the other direction to get married over here instead. Cautiously quite excited about this year too, will reserve judgement until our new OL takes the field though.

2 hours ago, Spain said:

A fellow Texans fan :o

I know, I was shocked when I read some old threads last night and seen I wasn’t alone. 

As for the OL, DW4 even made Brendan Giacomini look semi respectable last year so there’s hope for us and all our newbies yet

Then there’s our DL. Delighted to ‘lose’ Vrabel. Romeo will hopefully get us back to our best. Bring it on!!

https://fcpn.podbean.com/e/afcaste06/

Episode 6 of my podcast is out, hopefully some of you can give us a listen. I feel we've started to hit our stride now and I really enjoyed listening back to this while editing it for release tonight. Let me know what you think either here or @theAFCast on Twitter.

Cheers

Andrew

22 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Part of me is hoping that Watson flops.

Nothing against him, but it would be crushing if he turns out to be great and Trubisky is only so-so, when we could have drafted him.

Can you not curse Patrick Maholmes instead? Remember we had Brock Osweiler, (who I was excited about at the time). Rookie error 

Think we deserve a superstar instead!!