NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Las Vegas raiders? Since when?
Follow the NFL occasionally, just noticed the stadium plans. Looks incredible but likely to be filled with tourist type fans.
Find it mental that a team like the raiders moved three times.

It’s been about a year now

Week Date Visiting Team Home Team Stadium
6 (Kickoff 6pm ) Oct 14 Seattle Seahawks Oakland Raiders Tottenham Hotspur
7 (Kickoff 2:30pm) Oct 21 Tennessee Titans Los Angeles Chargers Wembley
8 (Kickoff 1:30pm) Oct 28 Philadelphia Eagles Jacksonville Jaguars Wembley

Wembley games announced. Rest of schedule later on today.

Don't know if this Thread is the place to put this but what the hey, it's just if any 49ers fans are interested and live near a Sainsbury's, they're doing a rather natty official NFL merchandise Niners tshirt for the sum of £15 and its actually quite smart, personally wouldn't be seen dead in one but it's good to share!!!

You're welcome!!!

Schedules out now. 

First glance at Bills seems heavily stacked towards the back end in terms of easier games on paper , 3 away games out of first 4 including at green bay and Minnesota, could easily be a 0-4 start.  First home Monday night game in 10 years... vs NE =/

Easiest schedule in the league allegedly, and yet we open at Foxboro then Nashville. After that we've got a great chance at a run. The times have been fairly kind to me too, only 3 at awkward times of day (late games). Interestingly a Saturday game on Week 15 - I'll probably end up on my stupid works' night out then though and miss it. Otherwise, fairly happy.

Detroit's season will be decided in the first five games I reckon, Jets, 49ers, Patriots, Cowboys then Packers before a well earned bye in Week 6!!!

Come out of that lot with 4 wins and I reckon we could be Play-off bound, Patricia will be going through an awful lot of pencils in that run though!!!

Also looks like a pretty cold December as well, away to the Bills and Green Bay!!!

IMG_3352.jpg