NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Just came on to post exactly that. Pretty good trade for the Patriots double first rounders, and can now move up for a qb if they want.

Cooks is alright, but he isnt in the top group of wrs. Rams clearly going all out for the superbowl.

7 hours ago, gc_smfc said:

Just came on to post exactly that. Pretty good trade for the Patriots double first rounders, and can now move up for a qb if they want.

Cooks is alright, but he isnt in the top group of wrs. Rams clearly going all out for the superbowl.

It's All or Nothing for the Rams this year now.

On 4/10/2018 at 12:33, Antiochas III said:

Green Bay WR, Trever Davis arrested and charged with making criminal threats.  Supposedly said at LAX "remembered to pack the explosives" to a female "companion".

He's on bail pending trial.

NFL Players :lol:

To add to this, Rueben Foster has been charged with "felony domestic violence". Another scumbag.

I see we've said no to Kapernick again...

The media is reporting it as an anti-kneeling story, which I imagine it is, but it seems we just wanted to know if he had a plan for how he was going to deal with the protest while playing but he didn't have any answers. I hope we go back to him, Seattle is fairly liberal and he kind fits our system, the only real hindrance should be money.

So... it's okay in the NFL to beat your girlfriend/wife, get into fights, make homophobic slurs, drive while drunk, and actually murder someone (they still put you in the Hall of Fame if you do that).

But kneeling during an anthem? You'll never play again, mate.

Any idea when the season fixtures will be released? I’m in Toronto and New York for a couple of weeks later in the year. Options are a drive down to Buffalo from Toronto, or catch a game at the MetLife, while in New York.

Any idea when the season fixtures will be released? I’m in Toronto and New York for a couple of weeks later in the year. Options are a drive down to Buffalo from Toronto, or catch a game at the MetLife, while in New York.

It's released around about the time of the draft, usually before, but sometimes in the week after. So it should be out by the end of the month.