NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Some major rule changes to be discussed that may stop those "Patriot" decisions..
1. Pass Rule.  Looks like if the changes stick they're stripping away most of the ifs and buts.  
2. Jets propose to make Pass Interference a 15 yard penalty unless referees decide it was intentional (?)
3. Chargers propose making roughing the passer and defenseless receiver fouls reviewable
4. Redskins propose all Professional fouls reviewable

Unintentional PI, 57 yard penalty, automatic first down...

8 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

Some major rule changes to be discussed that may stop those "Patriot" decisions..

1. Pass Rule.  Looks like if the changes stick they're stripping away most of the ifs and buts.  

2. Jets propose to make Pass Interference a 15 yard penalty unless referees decide it was intentional (?)

3. Chargers propose making roughing the passer and defenseless receiver fouls reviewable

4. Redskins propose all Professional fouls reviewable

The catch rule (if that's what you mean by 1) still looks convoluted to me with the new draft

I've no idea what constitutes a Professional foul but Pass Interference should definitely be, you can go 50 yards on a soft as shit call and it can't- at the moment -be reviewed. If it means other things like holding but not false starts can be reviewed then I'm cool with 4)

On 21/03/2018 at 20:36, Fuctifano said:

The catch rule (if that's what you mean by 1) still looks convoluted to me with the new draft

I've no idea what constitutes a Professional foul but Pass Interference should definitely be, you can go 50 yards on a soft as shit call and it can't- at the moment -be reviewed. If it means other things like holding but not false starts can be reviewed then I'm cool with 4)

Don't agree with reviewing holding, there's a hold on near every play if you look closely enough. 

33 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Where can I get this and how much?

Newsstand.co.uk for about £8. Looks like it’s out of stock again, I requested an email when it was back in stock and got one within 2 days. Bought it on Tuesday night and was delivered today 

5 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Cravens to the Broncos.

If he's fit, that's a decent pick up, but there must be the worry about him getting concussed again.

Concussion?  You mean quitting on the team after pre-season?

Swapping 4ths and 5ths and getting another 5th is more than I thought the Skins would get tbh.

Concussion?  You mean quitting on the team after pre-season?

Swapping 4ths and 5ths and getting another 5th is more than I thought the Skins would get tbh.
Yeah, he had no interest in playing. The skin's did well to cut bait and get anything, he wouldn't have put on the uniform again and they would've eventually released him. A handy player, but he clearly has "character concerns" i.e he seems flaky as f**k.

Gruden will be fine as long as you don’t expect a winning season til 2020. He’s going to want to do everything his way (and he has a point to prove and a ring with the fuckin Bucs to back it up). I have long termism faith

For those of you needing a wee fix, I see Amazon have released an All or Nothing College series, featuring the Michigan Wolverines this year for the first series. Can anyone mind when we should expect the Cowboys one?

On 3/31/2018 at 14:04, Spain said:

For those of you needing a wee fix, I see Amazon have released an All or Nothing College series, featuring the Michigan Wolverines this year for the first series. Can anyone mind when we should expect the Cowboys one?

Pretty sure I saw that it was coming at the end of April.

ETA: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000924058/article/trailer-released-for-upcoming-all-or-nothing-season

Edited by RiG