NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Ray Lewis is certain to get in. I don’t think Edgerrin James is quite good enough personally and I’d have Bruce below both Moss and Owens.

I prefer Dawkins to Lynch as well. 

Urlacher and Ray Lewis are the 2 best ILB of the last 20 years, so unfortunate for Urlacher that Lewis comes up for selection at the same time as him.

I bought Madden 18 last night as a late Christmas present to myself. Decided to play the Cardinals @ Seahawks game just to break myself back in with the controls. Was set to easy level, 6 minute quarters. At half time the score was Cardinals 7-0 Seahawks. I had 4 (FOUR) yards total offense, Wilson was 0 for 8 with 1 interception! Game almost following reality.

2nd half was much improved. First drive I went 100 yards in 8 plays (including a 30 yard Lockett kick off return) to score a TD. 14-14 at full time, both teams scored a FG in OT and then I got a TD to win. If Pete Carroll does decide to retire I'll be sending them my cv.

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 13:06, gc_smfc said:

Interesting wee bit on the Patriots legacy on ESPN

Patriots on the brink: A 40-year-old QB, a furious coach and cracks starting to show http://es.pn/2qnREc1
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

If this was any other Coach, QB or franchise, but this is Bill Bellichick, Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, so they will find a way through it, they always do

Feeling mugged off boys. Me and the Mrs booked seats for the NFLUK Glasgow show on Monday. Was delighted that we got seats 4 rows from the front. Yesterday we received an email saying that there was no longer reserved seating and its first come first serve. So if I want decent seats il have to get there early and Q for ages. I’m having a seething heads gone moment here.

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Feeling mugged off boys. Me and the Mrs booked seats for the NFLUK Glasgow show on Monday. Was delighted that we got seats 4 rows from the front. Yesterday we received an email saying that there was no longer reserved seating and its first come first serve. So if I want decent seats il have to get there early and Q for ages. I’m having a seething heads gone moment here.

While annoying, it's in the Lomond Auditorium bit of the SECC and there's not a bad seat in there