NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Wouldn't be too upset if Garrapolo doesn't play this season tbh, there's a real risk of injury behind the current OL.

Then why trade for him just now? Surely give him the rest of the season to see what you’ve got. Might be another Matt Cassel.

Colts will trade him I reckon.

Really? To who?

If he’s fucked who’s gonna want him. Perhaps the Browns will give the Trent Richardson 1st back.

Torn ACL

Absolutely brutal.

I saw a tweet to that effect, basically every QB signed between now and the end of the season should have "Not Kaepernick" on the back of their shirt.

Josh Johnson hasn't completed a pass since 2011 which kinda blows up O'Brien's "Kaepernick hasn't played recently" excuse.

I saw a tweet to that effect, basically every QB signed between now and the end of the season should have "Not Kaepernick" on the back of their shirt.
Josh Johnson hasn't completed a pass since 2011 which kinda blows up O'Brien's "Kaepernick hasn't played recently" excuse.

There really is no excuse tbh, Kaepernick is better than some starters, never mind backups. He may well win his court case.

Since he started playing he's had more years out than touchdown passes.

The Texans can barely say that their scheme is why they aren't giving Kaepernick a proper look. Even if his mobility makes up 60% of his game for the first few weeks, it's still a massive upgrade on the garbage they are shifting their way through. O'Brien will be on his way out soon anyway, losing season with what he's having at QB, or bring in Kaepernick and risk the owner hating every second of it.

That's Giants players now rubbishing McAdoo, he'll be gone before the playoffs.